4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Please tell me more games where there is a little guy and an adult woman

The account on the subscribestar has not yet been verified and confirmed, but the link to download the demo version is quite available.
I don't know if you'll like this story? I liked. It's just a pity that this is still only a demo version.

Reactions: TrouserTent Studios
Apr 18, 2020
If I remember correctly, if you use the rollback function or just right click to the save screen it brings it back.
I tried that and it didn't work.
I read some suggestions to turn screen transition on and off and that didn't work either.
My issue occurs at 50%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From there it's not possible to continue so I had to give up on the game, which is a shame because I really enjoyed it up to that point.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020

The account on the subscribestar has not yet been verified and confirmed, but the link to download the demo version is quite available.
I don't know if you'll like this story? I liked. It's just a pity that this is still only a demo version.
Eieiei :oops:
Are the trojans from the various US authorities already included or will they be downloaded separately?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Misutero
Apr 24, 2023
I tried that and it didn't work.
I read some suggestions to turn screen transition on and off and that didn't work either.
My issue occurs at 50%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From there it's not possible to continue so I had to give up on the game, which is a shame because I really enjoyed it up to that point.
That is really odd, I just load a save prior to that scene or rollback and it seems to sort the problem. you want me to upload my save of just after that point and you can give it a go? see if the problem persists?

Because the game gets so good shortly after that scene, really stoked for part 6!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The owner of a lonely heart is much better than the owner of a broken heart.

Do I keep following or let this go... again?

Apr 24, 2023
Please do :)
Hey, not sure if these are the saves or not, seems to be them, very unusual save format :s
1st pre 50% bug, 2nd is just after and 3rd is when they get home.

I'm on Linux, but using an emulated windows version, found my saves in "AppData/LocalLow/Cloudlet Games/True Bond/" should work for you, let me know if they work and solve your problem.

Hope this solves the issues as this game is really good so far.

Edit: had to be in a zip because they use a font type container and I can't upload raw.

Apr 18, 2020
Hey, not sure if these are the saves or not, seems to be them, very unusual save format :s
1st pre 50% bug, 2nd is just after and 3rd is when they get home.

I'm on Linux, but using an emulated windows version, found my saves in "AppData/LocalLow/Cloudlet Games/True Bond/" should work for you, let me know if they work and solve your problem.

Hope this solves the issues as this game is really good so far.

Edit: had to be in a zip because they use a font type container and I can't upload raw.
I really appreciate your effort. But the game behaves the same even with your save games. The text show for ~2 seconds, then it's gone.
Same happens when I RMB and then back to game.
It seem the layer with the avatar and text displayed on is gone.
I have tried different screen resolutions, both in the OS (Running Win 10) and toggle 720p to 1080p in the game but the problem persists.

Hopefully the developer notice this and has a remedy, until then I just can't play the game.
I also have no clue what to search for in order to troubleshoot as Unity isn't (as far as I know) focused on doing VN's.

I'm not sure why the developer chose Unity over Ren'Py in this matter. But that's a completely different topic.

Reactions: TrouserTent Studios

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I really appreciate your effort. But the game behaves the same even with your save games. The text show for ~2 seconds, then it's gone.
I have tried different screen resolutions, both in the OS (Running Win 10) and toggle 720p to 1080p in the game but the problem persists.

Hopefully the developer notice this and has a remedy, until then I just can't play the game.
I also have no clue what to search for in order to troubleshoot as Unity isn't (as far as I know) focused on doing VN's.

I'm not sure why the developer chose Unity over Ren'Py in this matter. But that's a completely different topic.
Well i had to reboot it in several times and it didnt work, i figured that i had to click on the botton continue instead of trying to loading the game or create a new one

Apr 24, 2023

All I can think is to delete the game and the config file from your app data, download again and see if that solves the problem, it may have been a corruption during the download?
Very strange though, because I have had that bug show up and all i did was rewind to before the bug appears using whichever keyboard button does the rewind then open the save menu, close it and play forward without the skip button and it solved the problem.
For me it was always that point in the game where it goes into the fast forward scene prior to the bowling.

I'll try and recreate the bug and see if the problem persists.

Edit: does hitting the H key do anything at all, does it remove any interface stuff?

Apr 18, 2020
All I can think is to delete the game and the config file from your app data, download again and see if that solves the problem, it may have been a corruption during the download?
Very strange though, because I have had that bug show up and all i did was rewind to before the bug appears using whichever keyboard button does the rewind then open the save menu, close it and play forward without the skip button and it solved the problem.
For me it was always that point in the game where it goes into the fast forward scene prior to the bowling.

I'll try and recreate the bug and see if the problem persists.

Edit: does hitting the H key do anything at all, does it remove any interface stuff?
H hides the UI as it should, but it doesn't affect the text layer.
I'm not sure which configuration file you refer to but I deleted the folder Unity folder in "..\AppData\LocalLow\Cloudlet Games\True Bond" but to no avail.

Attached is my save @49% just before this strange behaviour start after she get in from the rain
Does the text remain for you?

Reactions: dbkinp and JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes