4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Impossible to know... it was more than a year without updating, label abandoned... it could be in a week, a month or a year... nobody can know. does not publish progress ... it is a mystery.:unsure:
It is beyond me how a novel that literally got the abandoned tag has so many optimisc comments about release date everyday...

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Just thinking don't you all think it's odd how all these dev all of a sudden are from UKRAINE or USSR long waits on updates
If he wasn't Ukrainian or Russian why would he make a game in Russian in 2021 ?

Last edited:

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Does anyone know why the hell the text randomly disappears for no reason in this game or how to fix it? It's really friggin annoying

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Icstor or not, he won't deliver. I challenge anyone to show me once, just one time where he did meet his release deadlines since the start of this game. Good luck.

Reactions: Daniel Lopez

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Depending if there were status updates in the last 3 months ... there will be only an abandon tag if you dont here anything for 3 months as far as i know
I just checked his patreon, SS and Boosty pages and the last updates there were in may so yeah it has been 3 months now since he said anything about the game so it should get the abandoned tag.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes