4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
Forward only works when the interface is open; pretty big oversight in my opinion.

Update #1: Why tf does the dialogue disappear .0000005 seconds after forwarding?
Update #2: This is probably the most unoptimized game I've played on this site.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2023
Forward only works when the interface is open; pretty big oversight in my opinion.

Update #1: Why tf does the dialogue disappear .0000005 seconds after forwarding?
Update #2: This is probably the most unoptimized game I've played on this site.
Seems to run fine for me, what specs do you have?
I've only encountered 1 bug that seemed to have an easy fix, tbf I would rather have a slightly unoptimized game with great writing and renders than the smoothest experience with dog writing and renders.

Oct 11, 2022
Seems to run fine for me, what specs do you have?
I've only encountered 1 bug that seemed to have an easy fix, tbf I would rather have a slightly unoptimized game with great writing and renders than the smoothest experience with dog writing and renders.
My specs are complete dogshit, I already know my computer can't run unoptimized games. I'm going to assume all my other issues are just downstream technical problem of my terrible specs, as no-one else has complained about them so far. I still hope he removes the necessity for the interface to be open for the game to be forwarded. It would improve immersion by a couple factors.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

donkeykick

Sep 4, 2017
For anyone who wants to change the MC's name, you can do so in the Unity version of the game very easily.
Just go to [Win]True Bond ch.1 p5[Cloudlet]\True Bond_Data\StreamingAssets and open the EN .XML files in Notepad++ or something similar and replace all instances of the WHOLE WORD "Danny" with whatever name you want. If you do not use the whole word replace function, you will end up replacing some of the filenames of the MC's face. Be careful. It does work though.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes