4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
Literally this developer must laugh a lot, he did a good job and now he earns a month without doing anything, do you want to see him always post something? It's just general to withdraw from his patreon, when the money dries up, they go back to work
nah this guy goes a step beyound. if people withdraw their money the guy just abandons and creates a whole new project under another name with the same premise and almost identical caracters. he changes tiny bits and add no real content and then posts the game again.

here is what appeared not long after true bond was cancelled; https://f95zone.to/threads/crazy-son-v0-01a-crazy-wanker.142116/

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Literal janny behavior.
Wtf does Jenny behavior even mean. If the dev doesn't respond or have updates within 3 months the game should be classified as abandoned.thats the literal rule on this site

1. It prevents new people from giving them money on patron. So that they can't milk the game. No work = no pay.

2. It ensures that things are up-to-date.

3. It ensures that future devs are frequently communicating with supporters. Devs that dissappear for months on end with no response is a big no no.

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
The dev is very uncommunicative and has a habit of disappearing without explanation for long periods of time. Officially, he has never justified his disappearances, and the rumors about the Russia war are just baseless speculations. The reality is that he's an inconsistent and unreliable dev. He promises delivery dates that he consistently fails to meet. In the past, he already abandoned the development of a game, and this latest update was released after he had been missing for over a year. Whether he will abandon True Bond or continue to update it (and when he will release a new version) is something only he knows.
as frustrating as it can be when devs don't communicate. i'd like to know (non-rhetorically) what's so difficult about an update post? even if it's just some text on where he's at nothing fancy.

is it that there's so little progress it's useless/embarrassing to make a post about? or dev doesn't comprehend the decency of communicating with his patrons?
if it's the former, then that's not dissimilar to milking your patrons because you can't be transparent
if it's the latter, there are enablers/apologists within his patrons who say "whenever it comes out it will :coffee: " so dev has no reason to change his mindset or work ethic

any other viable reasons? im beyond jokes pls

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Dude, the game is free, the dev doesn't owe anyone anything.
that's not my point. even games that are "more" free have better communication. also this is not about "he owes us a response" i just want to understand why not say something every now and then

Reactions: TitmusPrime

aurora0

Jun 15, 2021
nah this guy goes a step beyound. if people withdraw their money the guy just abandons and creates a whole new project under another name with the same premise and almost identical caracters. he changes tiny bits and add no real content and then posts the game again.

here is what appeared not long after true bond was cancelled; https://f95zone.to/threads/crazy-son-v0-01a-crazy-wanker.142116/
If you don't see a difference in quality between games, then you have a problem, I advise you to go to an ophthalmologist. this game is the best that was and is in its genre. I'm talking about the true bond

Last edited:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
If you don't see a difference in quality between games, then you have a problem, I advise you to go to an ophthalmologist. this game is the best that was and is in its genre
I actually really like crazy son too. People are bitching in that thread but I LOVED the update.

Reactions: Daniel Lopez
Jul 19, 2023
True bond and crazy son are the best games ever
And also there is another called perfect bond spinoff by( Mr black )fan inspired by orignal by true bond (cloudlet )

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
bruh, wasn't this game flagged abandoned a while ago, then removed the tag
what happened now, I'm confused

v2069

May 15, 2017
We had news from the dev that released an update with chapter 5...now without news from the dev
and lately we discussed in the thread if there is abandonment or not

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
Dev promised an update - Said it was "Because of the russian war, that it took longer" which I understand was a lie, from previous posts.

1 year after developers promise release date, he posted a new version (Was earlier this year) then said "Next version is late august or early september" then never said anything again.

Post was then marked abandoned as there has been no official communication since then

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes