4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Dev promised an update - Said it was "Because of the russian war, that it took longer" which I understand was a lie, from previous posts.

1 year after developers promise release date, he posted a new version (Was earlier this year) then said "Next version is late august or early september" then never said anything again.

Post was then marked abandoned as there has been no official communication since then

that's a freakin shame man

thanks mate

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
For whatever it is worth: I'm not going to disclose how I know, but the dev is literally still working on this game. No clue as to when next update comes though.
and I would like to know when you will update your game.

My friend is on discord of true bond
He showed me that the developer sayd late August or early September for next update

Let's hope for good
Dude, relax, every time I get a notification it turns out to be you.

Everyone has access to his discord, and all other platforms. If you want to play something so badly, choose at least one of the games from my description, you will like it and maybe you will finally cool down a bit.

Daniel Lopez

Aug 26, 2018
and I would like to know when you will update your game.

Dude, relax, every time I get a notification it turns out to be you.

Everyone has access to his discord, and all other platforms. If you want to play something so badly, choose at least one of the games from my description, you will like it and maybe you will finally cool down a bit.

He just has a "True bond" with the game ^^.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
To all of you who are talking it is time to move on, the game is abandoned etc. This is how this dev works. He is completely silent for many months and then when everybody starts thinking the game is abandoned, he releases new update. That is what happened in the last 3 updates, if i remember correctly. So no need to worry, he will release it, just is a matter of time.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
To all of you who are talking it is time to move on, the game is abandoned etc. This is how this dev works. He is completely silent for many months and then when everybody starts thinking the game is abandoned, he releases new update. That is what happened in the last 3 updates, if i remember correctly. So no need to worry, he will release it, just is a matter of time.
Yeah. This people are probably new. This game is one of those hot slow burns that takes forever to update causing a lot of pain and suffering. Those are always the ones that gets my attention... lol the first time I played this, it had the abandoned tag, and it had a lot less content, obviously, and I felt really disappointed with the potential that was wasted. Months later I discovered it had been updated. The moment it gets updated, the abandoned tag is removed automatically and from what Ive heard the tag is placed automatically after a certain period of time without feedback on patreon and subscribestar.

He is silent, but will reappear and the tag will be removed. Just wait.

• Wow
Reactions: Zharrat and Jeancul

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
abandoned?
Maybe yes maybe no. On this site, if the author of the game doesn't post anything for 3 months, the game automatically receives the tag "abandoned"....Cloudlet is the author of the game "True Bond" and hasn't posted anything in about 3 months. However, it tends to delay its updates a lot. Part 5 practically took a year to be updated. He is Russian and we don't know his real situation. I advise you to join his discord group, he tends to appear there from time to time.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes