4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Apr 24, 2023
abandoned This marker doesn't make any sense last time he dragged it out for 2 years before inexplicably updating it:confused:
It's an automatic abandoned after 3 months with no contact.
Some people get much longer but thats because they keep in contact and have updates to the project schedule.

Murddock

Jul 24, 2022
I'm genuinely optimistic that the project won't be left behind.
Personally, I found myself pleasantly taken aback by the remarkably polished and immersive animation.
It would be a waste if the game were to end at this stage, given the impressive quality it has reached.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
I don't think there will be a new update During this year. perhaps with a lot of luck and with a favorable wind we will have news only in the middle of next year.
This is just a perception based on the background of how the developer works in its updates...
I fervently hope to be wrong... and I hope this wonderful game surprises us with a new episode

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I don't think there will be a new update During this year. perhaps with a lot of luck and with a favorable wind we will have news only in the middle of next year.
This is just a perception based on the background of how the developer works in its updates...
I fervently hope to be wrong... and I hope this wonderful game surprises us with a new episode
Nah, we'll get a random update before Christmas.

Dude was a month off and said September that tells me he had enough hope to think it'll launch this month. It'll come randomly in October/November i'm gonna assume. The last time he went radio silent he barely updated anyone on the update itself. But this one he actually gave a date.

So basically, we can literally expect to see it anytime randomly from tomorrow all the way to December. He won't say anything on his discord because the dude mastered the art of "shutting the fuck up" because he knows once he releases the update, nobody will give a fuck anymore about how horrible his time windows are.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I'm a bit confused, I recall this being abandoned, then a sudden release came out, and now abandoned again? Or was last release just the last tweaks before abandoning the project?
On this website, if the game is not updated and does not receive any news from the creator, it automatically receives the “abandoned” status. In its Discord group, the cloudlet said that the game would be updated between the end of August or beginning of September. Until now, nothing. Some people who have known about Cloudlet for a long time have said that the update will arrive at the end of the year or in March/April of next year. Even though we post one update a year, this game remains one of the best. However, "Heart Problems" is currently the best game of all time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
On this website, if the game is not updated and does not receive any news from the creator, it automatically receives the “abandoned” status.
Yes, I know the forum rules, I'm around for quite an while.

In its Discord group, the cloudlet said that the game would be updated between the end of August or beginning of September. Until now, nothing. Some people who have known about Cloudlet for a long time have said that the update will arrive at the end of the year or in March/April of next year. Even though we post one update a year, this game remains one of the best. However, "Heart Problems" is currently the best game of all time.
I'm not discussing that. The thing is that supposedly the dev returned to the project and was full comitted, you're telling me that I was right in telling the dev probably was milking his patrons? And just released a minor updated with barely any content in April/May to make his fans believe he was still working on it? Damn I'm shocked, didn't expect this at all.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Yes, I know the forum rules, I'm around for quite an while.

I'm not discussing that. The thing is that supposedly the dev returned to the project and was full comitted, you're telling me that I was right in telling the dev probably was milking his patrons? And just released a minor updated with barely any content in April/May to make his fans believe he was still working on it? Damn I'm shocked, didn't expect this at all.
sadly yes. That's exactly what I think. I hope I'm wrong. But for now, everything indicates yes.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I do hope this game is updated. It is well done and I am looking forward to the relationship of the boy and mom going forward. I do hope it continues to be behind the husband's back as that it what I enjoy most.

Reactions: Dufy
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes