4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020
is it really abandoned??? please God no, please nooooooooooooooooooooo, why this world have to be so cruel?????

Cloudlet said that the update would be in September, if I'm not mistaken, but he didn't specify which year.
Therefore, the update can be at any time between 2023 and infinity.

My suggestion is to get a comfortable chair.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
As promised, here’s some more screenshots of the stuff I’m working on. What the heck, this game’s abandoned anyway, right?

This is another character from the comic I’m working on. Her name is Michelle Mitchell (“Chelle” to friends, “Mrs. Mitchell” to students). She’s Sam and Zach’s teacher, the mother of Sam’s childhood friend (and secret crush) Alisha, and old college friends with Sam’s guardian Debbie (the woman in the prior image I posted). She has a no-nonsense, hardass demeanor at school, but she cares a great deal for Sam, as she was also friends with Sam’s late mother, and takes on the role of an “aunt” of sorts in his life. Her marriage with news anchor (and local big shot) Doug Mitchell has seen better days, and she suspects him of having an affair with his pretty young intern.

8A15E006-ACDE-4ECB-B14A-CFA3B54CB92B.jpeg

…and here’s the latest version of my Harley.

D76FA55C-FAC9-471A-BA91-4927A8070D09.jpeg

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes