4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Crazy son is a bad knock-off with an increasingly unrealistic body shape on the mother, and a rushed illogical plotline... almost like a parody of this game rather than a homage.

Perfect Bond is a much better tribute/copy IMO.
I didnt even said anything... lol

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Crazy son is a bad knock-off with an increasingly unrealistic body shape on the mother, and a rushed illogical plotline... almost like a parody of this game rather than a homage.

Dude i need to know the source of your profile image!! is it a game?? or a comic??? i need to know! please!!

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
You shoul totally make a gam eor gomic then!! dont waist your talents
Played around with Ren'py but they just gave me a headache... old dog and new tricks don't get along lol. Done several comics but honestly I have problems staying focused on one project for very long and end up moving onto another project before finishing one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021

Perfect Bond? I've searched the site but can't find anything.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
This game is already several years old, and there are still no sex scenes in it and there won’t be in the near future, everyone loses from this, both the developer and the fans, because there is little desire to support such projects.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes