4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
i dont think he's a scammer but i agree he broke alot of promisses an android port is one of them.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hes not wrong, already late on his second update, it doesnt look good.
For the sake of his poor overheated pc, if he wanna to save it and buy an AC, either for the room/flat, or just for pc (and those are quite expensive, a few hundreds of backs or so in most countries), he will push and release this update in next few days. Otherwise, he risks a quite severe patreon/pledges drop.:WeSmart:

Though considering how some sheepeople around appreciate "hard work" and "transparency", if he posts yet another preview with "update just around the corner" news, he can get an increase in support without an actual update.
Anyway, the next few days here should be interesting.:BootyTime:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sneak a peek from discord. Dev said we're close to the finish line.

View attachment 1327216

View attachment 1327217
Though considering how some sheepeople around appreciate "hard work" and "transparency", if he posts yet another preview with "update just around the corner" news, he can get an increase in support without an actual update.
Anyway, the next few days here should be interesting.:BootyTime:
:BootyTime::BootyTime:
ok, the time to unwatch this thread/game.
good luck to all those staying around.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
all this irony and ''hate'' will lead to nothing. I get it that you guys are frustrated, so am I, but people got more things to do in life than H-games, whatever the reason being his PC or other things we should just give support to the devs. Especially because I believe the majority of the people here don't give a single penny on patreon and stuff (I am including myself in this) so what kind of right you guys think you have for saying all this stuff? Maybe I'm being naive but I rather give the dev the benefit of the doubt and wait to see the update first, for me he is doing his best. If you don't like it, just unfollow and move to another thread, go search for another game, all this negativity will just discourage the dev to continue.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
all this irony and ''hate'' will lead to nothing. I get it that you guys are frustrated, so am I, but people got more things to do in life than H-games, whatever the reason being his PC or other things we should just give support to the devs. Especially because I believe the majority of the people here don't give a single penny on patreon and stuff (I am including myself in this) so what kind of right you guys think you have for saying all this stuff? Maybe I'm being naive but I rather give the dev the benefit of the doubt and wait to see the update first, for me he is doing his best. If you don't like it, just unfollow and move to another thread, go search for another game, all this negativity will just discourage the dev to continue.

I totally agree with you.
It's one thing when a person pays for content and doesn't receive it. He has the right to be indignant.
But here the guys just sit and hate the developer, although he doesn't owe them anything.
It seems very strange to me. After all, no one extorts money.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I totally agree with you.
It's one thing when a person pays for content and doesn't receive it. He has the right to be indignant.
But here the guys just sit and hate the developer, although he doesn't owe them anything.
It seems very strange to me. After all, no one extorts money.
It's not a question of hate, you can't hate someone you don't know if it happens it's out of stupidity.
Here, contrary to what you think, everyone supports the developers even those who do not engage in financial support, as they help with positive reviews to advertise the game itself and with negative ones, possibly, to direct the deb towards better choices that can make the product more palatable.
However, in the case of this dev, if you read the posts well, at first it was widely welcomed as a possible success, evidently, the dev disappointed, first with a too short update and then with continuous and unacceptable apologies about the delays of update.
So, it's not hate but appropriate, sometimes a little more colorful, reviews on how the dev evolves, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Everything here is for the benefit of users and developers who can use a well-populated platform to get to know their projects and skills and sorry if it's little.
Good evening.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
It's not a question of hate, you can't hate someone you don't know if it happens it's out of stupidity.
Here, contrary to what you think, everyone supports the developers even those who do not engage in financial support, as they help with positive reviews to advertise the game itself and with negative ones, possibly, to direct the deb towards better choices that can make the product more palatable.
However, in the case of this dev, if you read the posts well, at first it was widely welcomed as a possible success, evidently, the dev disappointed, first with a too short update and then with continuous and unacceptable apologies about the delays of update.
So, it's not hate but appropriate, sometimes a little more colorful, reviews on how the dev evolves, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Everything here is for the benefit of users and developers who can use a well-populated platform to get to know their projects and skills and sorry if it's little.
Good evening.
I welcome justified criticism and suggestions.
But some people here act like everyone owes them.
I agree that the developer is not doing the right thing (just like CD Projekt RED), but I hope that in the end we will get high-quality and interesting content. This is in the interests of the developer himself.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I welcome justified criticism and suggestions.
But some people here act like everyone owes them.
I agree that the developer is not doing the right thing (just like CD Projekt RED), but I hope that in the end we will get high-quality and interesting content. This is in the interests of the developer himself.

Certain, i repeat, he really started with an interesting story that involved everyone a bit, but maybe he didn't understand it and this makes you doubt his abilities.
That's all.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Surely there's people who is crossing the line, like asking for the update every single day and unfortunately we can't do anything about them, but for the others I agree with Freki.g. I read a lot of comments like "if you don't pay then you can't criticize", but it is false: this forum is based on the concept of sharing, for example I shared wallpapers for a game, than some update links for others and then I receive links to other games (for which I don't pay); so I might not be a financial supporter of Cloudlet, but I might be it for other games, so in a certain way I'm a big contributor (like a lot of other users).
Second and probably most important is that F95zone is a well-known forum and a lot of games owe their success to this site and its users. Games like awam, milfy city, dream of desires, ... all these famous games started their fame right here in order to get sponsored, to be reviewed, to get new ideas, ... so the "no money no cry" philosophy does not always work in here.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Surely there's people who is crossing the line, like asking for the update every single day and unfortunately we can't do anything about them, but for the others I agree with Freki.g. I read a lot of comments like "if you don't pay then you can't criticize", but it is false: this forum is based on the concept of sharing, for example I shared wallpapers for a game, than some update links for others and then I receive links to other games (for which I don't pay); so I might not be a financial supporter of Cloudlet, but I might be it for other games, so in a certain way I'm a big contributor (like a lot of other users).
Second and probably most important is that F95zone is a well-known forum and a lot of games owe their success to this site and its users. Games like awam, milfy city, dream of desires, ... all these famous games started their fame right here in order to get sponsored, to be reviewed, to get new ideas, ... so the "no money no cry" philosophy does not always work in here.
It doesn't matter how much you pay or even if you pay at all.
Nobody cares what other random people over the internet think regardless of any of that.
And whenever somebody pulls out a "no pay-no say" card is simply because they don't agree with what you're saying, it's just a different way of saying "shut up i hate you". Just ignore it.

Reactions: FMag

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sneak a peek from discord. Dev said we're close to the finish line.

View attachment 1327216

View attachment 1327217
OMG those tits are huge, we’re they always that size or did she get implants? They look like they will definitely be spilling out of that dress hope the whole bowling alley notices that wardrobe malfunction and everybody will be too distracted to bowl and everybody checking her out will make her horny for

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
You can see this guy knows his stuff; the physics applied on the tits. So many developers miss this, which is a shame, especially when it comes to big tits. I'd like to see the MC making a proper use of them, by groping and sucking them. Plus it conveys passion, instead of the cold fish sex scenes other devs make. That's something I love of the original Jab's comics work, on top of his amazing art and stories.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes