4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
OMG those tits are huge, we’re they always that size or did she get implants? They look like they will definitely be spilling out of that dress hope the whole bowling alley notices that wardrobe malfunction and everybody will be too distracted to bowl and everybody checking her out will make her horny for
I totally agree, they are magnificent. It would be great if after Danny's strike she begins to exult and then a nice tits drop in front of everyone.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
All this hype is gonna get destroyed in an instant if the update is crap. After what we got in the 2nd part, I don't understand how ppl can be so positive (and I'm not even talking about the lateness). Wish I could share your optimism, but I prefer to think negatively and be surprised rather than being too hyped up and hit a disappointment wall.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
hmm .. intresting evey account whos deffending the deff it,s a new comer for this forum, and some of them even crititisim some account that its defenitly a DONATUR for the games it self
You're totally right, those stupid newbies never know their place and are talking totally crap! Wish they could just shut up man :cautious:

bamvius

May 27, 2018
For those guys who are deffending the dev. No one is really talking shit about the game and his work. People are just angry because he didn't delivered on time and judging from the previous update that was too small, their anger grows. Me personally I don't give a shit if the game comes now or in 1 month, but when you say that you will deliver in 2 weeks, deliver in two weeks. If I'm a patron, I would be mad. But I'm not. What bothers me the most is this is fairly new game. Usually the devs work non-stop on the game and are very motivated. And this dev has enough patreons for a new dev. 500$ per month for a new game, is really much. Especially in my country. Also be aware that many devs are not delivering on time. The whole forum is with people complaining about that xD For f sake, ppl were bitchin about ICSTOR for 2 years. FOR 2 YEARS ! So try to chill bois. If you're patreon and you don't like his work, stop supporting him, ez. But defending someone who is late and not delivering good content ( or enough ) is completly different thing and everyone has right to complain.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mike@ and CSK92

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I think Cloudlet is stuck in a circle, he creates a game and gets a load of Patreons to sign up, then he struggles to keep up with adding content, he then loses Patreons and then he gives up on the game and then creates a new game which attracts patreons, etc etc etc
i am a Patreon and I am starting to think bout cancelling mine as he doesn’t really keep you updated with his progress

jackie wong

Feb 1, 2018
I think Cloudlet is stuck in a circle, he creates a game and gets a load of Patreons to sign up, then he struggles to keep up with adding content, he then loses Patreons and then he gives up on the game and then creates a new game which attracts patreons, etc etc etc
i am a Patreon and I am starting to think bout cancelling mine as he doesn’t really keep you updated with his progress
easy money

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
True , and if any of you guys notice in page 1, some ppl said about his habit abonden a game , his said not it,s onhold so ppl keep give him mony but the games its self no progress , not that i think the frist game good tho

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
After seeing all this, given that he gets with the new update he should establish a progress bar for his updates. I think the patreon subs should demand it.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I really don't care much if he stops development on this game. All I care for is that sweet sweet milf model :sneaky:

Please someone create a fan art thread so we can make our own content with that model.

Reactions: Scipio Publio 9

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I really don't care much if he stops development on this game. All I care for is that sweet sweet milf model :sneaky:

Please someone create a fan art thread so we can make our own content with that model.
Go on the first page. I'm 100% someone linked it that model.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes