4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

bamvius

May 27, 2018
F95 should pin some Golden Rules on the homepage.

Rule 1 : Don't get attached to a game because the first version was mind blowing - most of them get abandonned shortly after.

I lost count of all the " promising hits " that got thrown in the forgotten seas. Sad but True. Wish it won't be the case with this one, but let's be honest here. This game doesn't have a brillant future with all the shits that happened lately.
I don't get it. Like the dude got a good game, got some patreons. Why the f would he quit ? It's only upwards.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
L'ultimo messaggio dello sviluppatore su Discord risale a circa 6 giorni fa.
[/CITAZIONE]
Grazie per averci aggiornato. Ma da tempo lo consideravo un perdente, questa è un'ulteriore conferma.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
He is new to the adult game, its his first and we can clearly see its too much for him par months. He could take 2 months for a update. Dont try to be cool with people and say something you wont follow. Put he will learn

Reactions: ezequiel02

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why the f would he quit ? It's only upwards.
That's the question I also asked myself with dozens of good and promising games here, but you know what ? It still happened Dude. Tomorrow doesn't belong to us. Shit happens. And basing myself on all the shit he's going through since a few weeks, I can't keep a positive attitude. It's only natural.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He is new to the adult game, its his first and we can clearly see its too much for him par months. He could take 2 months for a update. Dont try to be cool with people and say something you wont follow. Put he will learn
Maybe he will not be a veteran for sure but he is not new, his first game (if he has not produced others with another name) follows (even if in his opinion it is not so) the same fate as this one.

Whether he can learn or not, I don't know and I don't care, I don't live with hope ... I live in the present.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
That's the question I also asked myself with dozens of good and promising games here, but you know what ? It still happened Dude. Tomorrow doesn't belong to us. Shit happens. And basing myself on all the shit he's going through since a few weeks, I can't keep a positive attitude. It's only natural.
More than natural it is a consequence.

It happens more and more often because there are more supporters who do not take away the financial support to the defaulting devs, who thus take advantage of this type of market (which I call the apology market) with presentations like this and even better than this.

So far, I know of three types of market:
an apology,
of blackmail e
ghost games (promised and never developed).

paula789

May 2, 2017
His first? I think he started a game with the same Nickname a few months ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
This is not the first project he made and if you read from all page he say he will deliver every month.
hes other project was noob intent. He is better now but he overestimate his 'workflow' and looks like it take more time then he tought. I just hope after that release he will schedule a longer time before release

paula789

May 2, 2017
Just read what the dev has replied on discord. Sorry to mention that. But it looks like we have to wait till the end of Aug or the first part of September.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakato

Nr99

Jun 26, 2017
Aslong as he keep going making the game, I can wait abit longer between updates

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I knew it. So close to the release as he said, didn't make sense his absense from discord for days so it had to be the PC. Also makes sense his choice of just saying when things get solve since with things like they are right now people would just think it was another excuse.

Let's go dev! You can do it, I unaironically believe in you.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes