4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
No this game is abandoned now it broke all its promises the owner is not even working on it
We can't be sure what you say, but if he doesn't even write a message to reassure users, he will most likely have taken a break, or by reading a lot of negative comments, he will be offended or something ... it's just a presumption. SORRY GUYS FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
We can't be sure what you say, but if he doesn't even write a message to reassure users, he will most likely have taken a break, or by reading a lot of negative comments, he will be offended or something ... it's just a presumption. SORRY GUYS FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!
I don't think it's a question of offense, then if he gets offended he goes to that country.
The point is that the fans (whether they are financiers or not) feel abandoned and evidently have posted their complaints.
Rather than offended, he should be encouraged to do his best instead of inventing excuses that are neither in heaven nor on earth.
If he does not understand or is unable to develop the project he can simply communicate it and abandon the game, it means that no one forces him to develop the game but they oblige him to be a man of his word in the exclusive interest of him.
Evidently he does not evaluate these considerations and I hope to be wrong but there will be a moment that our judgments will get an answer in one way or another.

Reactions: Mike@ and Luccii

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
He was aiming for a monthly release (a hard goal) and then he stepped into some problems. Honestly idk if he really had all these issues, but he shared some pics so I don't think he stopped working on the update. We should wait until his next update and see what will happen: if we'll get an another delay with other excuses, well, in that case all the complaints will have a point.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
He was aiming for a monthly release (a hard goal) and then he stepped into some problems. Honestly idk if he really had all these issues, but he shared some pics so I don't think he stopped working on the update. We should wait until his next update and see what will happen: if we'll get an another delay with other excuses, well, in that case all the complaints will have a point.
Agree with this, he already shared next update pics, so, i doubt this has been abandoned.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
I understand that there is a very difficult job behind it, I just hope you don't give up ..

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
The first missed release date was late June, when the excuse was he decided to add 50 more renders. The next excuse was mid July when somehow global warming blew up his computer. And the final excuse was a mysterious illness. That's three strikes and you're out, so I cancelled my support on Patreon about a week ago. That doesn't mean I won't ever support him in the future. I'll wait a couple of releases to see if he gets his shit straight.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
The first missed release date was late June, when the excuse was he decided to add 50 more renders. The next excuse was mid July when somehow global warming blew up his computer. And the final excuse was a mysterious illness. That's three strikes and you're out, so I cancelled my support on Patreon about a week ago. That doesn't mean I won't ever support him in the future. I'll wait a couple of releases to see if he gets his shit straight.
Same here

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Same here
Yeah, I saw your post a week or so ago and agreed. It's a shame, because I think this developer is talented. Plus, he's blowing a great start. An extra $500 to $600 per month is nothing to scoff at, no matter where you live. I understand troubles can hit all of us. As I mentioned before, the frequency of releases doesn't matter to me, but missing announced release dates repeatedly makes me lose trust. I think the wise developers put out progress reports without announcing a release date until they know the work is pretty much done and ready to go out.

Reactions: ezequiel02

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, is the PC assembling saga finally over ? Expecting nothing at this point. Just curious.

Jul 2, 2017
Did he show those parts ? I'm not telling that he should, but that's what a good dev would do if only to make his bullshit more beliveable and fell like an actual story.
But i bet he didn't, as there was no overheating and computer is perfectly fine. Why release something in 1 patreon pledge time when you can do it in 3.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes