4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah he said it a lot of times, but please, don't let this thread follow the lead of his discord channel, full of people complaining, arguing, ... He's slow and the story of the pc might be true might be false. Just give him one more week.
I don't think his fate can depend on what we decide or don't decide to do.
It depends entirely on what he does, if he can figure it out.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
dev will be delay again since many ppl still trust him
Many do not know how much they can be but if the trend on patreon continues to decrease as in this period I think that soon there will be few.

And sadly it seems that dev is ignoring this trend and you can't blame the supporters who rightfully abandon it.
I think it's deserving it, at least that it doesn't reverse the trend by committing to develop what each of us expects.

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
One problem is also the fact that this dev is not well-known, like ICSTOR, LewdLab, DecentMonkey, ... so having such delay in the early part of the game can compromise the whole project, while if his game was not a milestone, but "just famous game" it would be different and people would be more patient.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
One problem is also the fact that this dev is not well-known, like ICSTOR, LewdLab, DecentMonkey, ... so having such delay in the early part of the game can compromise the whole project, while if his game was not a milestone, but "just famous game" it would be different and people would be more patient.
So if this dev intends to follow the policy of the ones you mentioned better delete it in the bud !!!

Or not ??

The lack of patience comes from his actions followed by useless excuses and not so much by the waste of time of the update, we know that for a satisfactory update (not like the first one this dev has improvised) it could even take two months.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, This week AKA sunday is ending in 9 hours in my country. Don't want to be a D**k, but it would be really surprising to see the update coming out today. -.-"

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
pls don't tell me you really had hope in this dev :ROFLMAO:
Not the Dev, but in what I read = the convo between that jabba-guy and him. My bad for giving this thing importance it didn't deserve.

I hate myself in those times for being so naive and trusting such bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I really had hopes for this game, but damn, i have been waiting long enough, and i bet my balls that even if the dev release the update, all the future updates gonna be a shitload of time and excuses, so bye bye dudes ill unwatch this crap and to the dev: Keep milking it pal!, you are doing it damn fine (y)

ps: for the next excuse, his house will catch on fire

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Hi, I don't know if you've noticed a few nice Demos over the last year plus one update, then silence and patrons milking, and that's not the case with Dev.

Reactions: jackie wong
Jul 2, 2017
It was dead obvious from the moment he wrote that it can take from "2 days to 2 weeks" such statement is just ridiculous

And before some white knight pops up with "he will add progress bar and it will be better" that won't change a thing, supporters will watch 90% progress for weeks, but still great move, lets add some bar to keep people 'happy' without releasing ****

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes