4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Ok, i am probably gonna pass for a dumbass, but for a long time i though this game was a James Bond Parody :FacePalm:.
I never bother to actually click and watch what it was about to be honest, not sure why i had that impression o_O .
Gonna try that.

• Haha
Reactions: filochard

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really like this game a lot. The tension between him, the mother and her husband has a good quality of believability. The renders are also of a very high quality.

Happy to for good standard of work for this slow burn gem. Keep up the good work developer. :) :coffee:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This time we had to wait a lot because of technical problems. Cloudlet said that this game should receive monthly updates, but you know ...

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
This time we had to wait a lot because of technical problems. Cloudlet said that this game should receive monthly updates, but you know ...
yes and wrote that every week, there will be a news about the progress of the game

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Am I the only one finding it strange that a 19 year old is still at an orphanage ???
Just start this and that stumped me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Am I the only one finding it strange that a 19 year old is still at an orphanage ???
Just start this and that stumped me.
Something for Cloudlet to consider. You couldn't drop the characters age, but maybe the location. But if it is half-way home, then he wouldn't be eligible for adoption or foster care. You have really pointed out a solid plot hole. Good job!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Something for Cloudlet to consider. You couldn't drop the characters age, but maybe the location. But if it is half-way home, then he wouldn't be eligible for adoption or foster care. You have really pointed out a solid plot hole. Good job!
Np, I get the age restrictions on content but that one caught me off guard.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: Cloudlet - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - -

View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
Can we get for android

• Angry
Reactions: Drall and Kingvlad
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes