4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

redhatter

May 24, 2017
Is there any way to change the names of the characters in the game? Really enjoying it up to now but being able to change the names would really make it a 10/10 for me.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Have to say thought the new update was a disappointment, felt it was rushed. Instead of exploring their time in the house on their own more, we got a rush of images showing what happened, this includes a very random playing with herself in the hallway. Maybe that be explained in future but clearly, there closer now and I think that is the point but still, missed opportunities I feel with just the 2 of them in the house.

Some good stuff and I get she is not stupid and can figure out his mood change but would've been nice if it was played out more.

I get that maybe future updates may lead to me rethinking this update and I see where it going but just seemed rushed.
As my first time playing it was a shocker that it took a fast approach to a montage at the end there when I read it will be a slow burn. Perhaps a few more scenes of her trying to figure more out or something, or trying something a bit different with the characters. Perhaps when more characters are introduced stuff might slow down. I don't know what future plans are but I'll reserve too much judgement.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
I can’t wait for the update I almost cum at the end of this game it was very hot it never happen to any other game I said wow keep it up

Black Panter

May 1, 2020
Okay show me how good !!!!!! If you are good and I can take you along you will not complain !!!! I can download but open it no longer !!! Well deleting a message is easier than GIVING A SOLUTION !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Xabder

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay show me how good !!!!!! If you are good and I can take you along you will not complain !!!! I can download but open it no longer !!! Well deleting a message is easier than GIVING A SOLUTION !!!!
Don`t shout my man !!! What`s the problem, clarification ?????

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes