4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Not all 19 years old are 180cm tall, som are shorter. And you can go to school if your 19, many people do that.
That's true, but how many 19 years old look and act like 12 and requires to have a guardian and are adopted? He is already legally adult at 19 so he doesn't need to have legal guardian watching over him. And aren't 18/19 years old usually out of the foster system by then?

Jserickcq

Aug 27, 2021
I love the plot, I adore the fact that they do different 3D modeling, I would like the transitions to have a button so that they go automatically, but then everything is super

Babylove96

Jul 5, 2018
That's true, but how many 19 years old look and act like 12 and requires to have a guardian and are adopted? He is already legally adult at 19 so he doesn't need to have legal guardian watching over him. And aren't 18/19 years old usually out of the foster system by then?
that was addressed in the plot. that his growth has been stunted and he's been completely sheltered. of course he's gonna be immature.
to your last point, though, you probably are right that 19 year olds are most likely out of foster care. i guess you could rationalize that his stunted growth is why but the real reason is to make the MC legal age.

Reactions: Nerttu

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Here's the latest update you plebs.

True Bond Chapter 1 Part 3 is released!
Well, time has passed, lots of stuff happened, mistakes were made. RL stuff, pc struggling and eventually dying completely, summer heat, failed planning. Lots of stuff. Sorry for the huge delay! Here it is!
Download links:

Learning from my mistakes there will be a change. From now on, release date for any upcoming version will be "when it's ready".
Instead of a date I will post weekly progress reports with progress bars showing % of completion in terms of writing, images, coding and couple other phases of development.
HUGE thanks to all of you for supporting me and being patient! Hope you enjoy it! Stay safe out there!

Reactions: pochops

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So, about this update! It was going really good and then ended. I think you can do whole lot better with the content with the new pc and if weather in wherever u are cools down. Anyways, good thinking and nice time skip to get the players to the good parts. I just hope that u make the game faster and live up to the expectation of people. Meaningful update but need more content.

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Isn't this the same as the version uploaded on the main page of this thread?

Here's the latest update you plebs.

True Bond Chapter 1 Part 3 is released!
Well, time has passed, lots of stuff happened, mistakes were made. RL stuff, pc struggling and eventually dying completely, summer heat, failed planning. Lots of stuff. Sorry for the huge delay! Here it is!
Download links:
- Windows -
- MacOS -
- Linux -

Learning from my mistakes there will be a change. From now on, release date for any upcoming version will be "when it's ready".
Instead of a date I will post weekly progress reports with progress bars showing % of completion in terms of writing, images, coding and couple other phases of development.
HUGE thanks to all of you for supporting me and being patient! Hope you enjoy it! Stay safe out there!

I am cute69

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: Cloudlet - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - -

View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
Please sir make an Android* port

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
This game is definitely worth attention. The artwork is good, storyline are really interesting and one of a kind. I hope that developer have sirius plans for this project. Waiting for next update.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This game is definitely worth attention. The artwork is good, storyline are really interesting and one of a kind. I hope that developer have sirius plans for this project. Waiting for next update.
I agree, the story is good and the images too, but only static images kill the game and in this case (I repeat) i perceive the dev inability to develop a game (it still isn't) visually and to involve the player (even the gameplay is absent) in a story with considerable potential.
Wait for updates?
Hopefully, I don't know if it will continue to disappoint us for this too.
However, I hope he can do better and recover the disappointment of many supporters.

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
Do you use any kind of videoplayer? if so could you tell me if there's some codec or driver which i can try use to be able to play the video(the sex scene in the bedroom)

My laptop seems to have hardware that doesn't get along with unity and this is the second Unity game where videos don't play in my laptop unless I disable my graphic card, the other one was Man of the House

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Part 3 Update Log
+ 229 New Renders, 5 Scenes Added, 1 Time Progression Sequence & 3.5 K words
No New Sex Scenes, but a few tasty bits here and there

Reactions: Anaskm07

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Have to say thought the new update was a disappointment, felt it was rushed. Instead of exploring their time in the house on their own more, we got a rush of images showing what happened, this includes a very random playing with herself in the hallway. Maybe that be explained in future but clearly, there closer now and I think that is the point but still, missed opportunities I feel with just the 2 of them in the house.

Some good stuff and I get she is not stupid and can figure out his mood change but would've been nice if it was played out more.

I get that maybe future updates may lead to me rethinking this update and I see where it going but just seemed rushed.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes