4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
This game is amazing... so glad it came out, I was thinking it might get abandoned for a moment

The only negative thing about this game is OZ being the admin on the discord channel LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think all aspects of the game are very good, the renders for example are excellent. But the time of the updates versus the amount of content are a problem, if that is solved we are facing a game that may be among the most successful.
I think that is the price we have to pay if we want the game to continue on the same level of quality as it is right now.
The guy is doing a great job with posing and clothing simulation and i would personally hate for it to go in favour of quicker time between updates.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
I think all aspects of the game are very good, the renders for example are excellent. But the time of the updates versus the amount of content are a problem, if that is solved we are facing a game that may be among the most successful.
Dev has said months ago in his discord that he can do ~120 renders a month, so if that doesn't improve we're looking at several months between updates if updates are to be substantial.

Reactions: Javi72

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
I just re activated my patreon pledge and increased the monthly amount. I would suggest if you really like the game and have the means let's support the developer. He is clearly spending a lot of hours and incurring expenses - new comp, etc. Cause in a long run if there is no financial benefit that's worth it the developer will abandon the game cause the passion for the project can last only for so long.

Reactions: shiguresouen

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Nice update... but now waiting 2moths for new one :/
I think the new update will come sooner (fingers crossed) Cause of the new computer = faster renders.

I think the new releases, at least the next few, will be as consistent as being kicked out of the discord channel by our favorite wizard OZ for asking perfectly legitimate questions.

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
You think it has quality? Amazing?
Compare to what? If you are comparing to Toy Story 3 with budget of hunderd million and a staff of 1000 I agree, but if we compare to most of the games going out on this forum its darn amazing and good quality game, especially for a one man show

Dreams of Desire is another example of a really good quality game in my book, but they have a crew and budget, not to take anything away from them (I'm a big fan of their work) but let's give the devman the credit that he deserves

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020
Lol is there a mother and son connection scene/animation in this version?Im in the process of downloading.Well I was gonna end the post with these few sentences but I changed my mind lol!!Hey this is F95ZONE.Does the kid in the game fuck the mom(milf)?

Last edited:

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Great game. I’m liking the premise so far. I agree with some comments about the LI’s boobs. Great job dev, keep going and give us some pleasant surprises!

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes