Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its probably just my crappy system but man this runs slow as hell. Wish there was a way I could reduce the anti aliasing in the settings or reduce some of the background detail so i could speed it up.
Otherwise, its a good turn!
cycle between rezolutions with 1 2 and 3

Reactions: Dringar

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Works for me.
Hmmmm.. must have screwd something, it actually worked for me too at the real beginnin' when I was trying cuelessly...
how's the output? decent?

Ah, by the way, I discovered that if u edit the boot.ini and enable the HDR screen option it should gain 10% fps, maybe just in my machine...

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
cycle between rezolutions with 1 2 and 3
yo i did that and now my resolution is forever broken in smartphone aspect ratio, can no longer go back to horizontal 16:9. how do i fix this?

also previews shows a bunch of different characters? were they removed or what?

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
yo i did that and now my resolution is forever broken in smartphone aspect ratio, can no longer go back to horizontal 16:9. how do i fix this?

Different characters were available in previous versions (0.39 being the last). In 0.40, afaik, creator built the game again--now with only 3 available characters and Cloud as male char.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

whaaaa
ive been doing that all along and never had that happen
there must be a settings file somewhere but i can't find it, deleting that should reset the rez
0.4's executable looks like it might be infected

0.39 seems okay though

Do you guys think that it might be unsafe to run?
been playing 0.4 for a while, no problems so far

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021

0.39 seems okay though

Virustotal.com also shows bunch of red hits. Not gonna run this :D

I did report this

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
If KOF and DOA characters are also added in the future, and the controls are improved a bit more, this will literally be the dream game, in its category.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ShatteredFate

reigan

Sep 21, 2018

0.39 seems okay though

Checked it on VirusTotal.
Bunch of noname garbage flagged it as infected, while MalwareBytes, Kaspersky, ESET, Microsoft and others didn't flag it.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bunch of noname garbage flagged it as infected, while MalwareBytes, Kaspersky, ESET, Microsoft and others didn't flag it.
What do you think?
I don't know man, been running it a fair bit and haven't had any weirdness happen on my PC
hope I won't in the future either

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I don't know man, been running it a fair bit and haven't had any weirdness happen on my PC
hope I won't in the future either
I think this is the classic antivirus overreacting. As the new version of the game had some huge changes, the .exe file and probably the background proccesses changed big time also.
Like how a cracked game might give you false positives even though you know damn sure that the crack is safe.

Until the big AV companies give alerts on the exe, I wouldn't think too much into this.
Ofc it would be good to talk to Henry about this, and confirm wtf is going on, after all he is the dev.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
What do you think?
Hi, I'm no expert, but since my AVs are flaggin' green I tryed your method and the results are the same...
so, looking at the results I understand nothing, but in the behaviour tab they say it drops various eggs, looked for them and nothing found.
I also googled for a specific toyan detected by one of the scanners, and after a few readings, it turns out as a common false positive flagged by the very same av flagging it in virustotal... (I used quite a lot of repetitions there, sorry)

My conclusions, either the file is clean and some programs are over reacting to sell you the solution 4 a problem you don't have ( think I've heared this already...) or the good Henry, while is letting his girlfriends suck you, is f...ing you in the...
well you get the picture

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Different characters were available in previous versions (0.39 being the last). In 0.40, afaik, creator built the game again--now with only 3 available characters and Cloud as male char.
oh so 0.4 is actually meant to be 0.40, that makes a lot more sense now, so that's why 0.4 looked a lot more polished than 0.39 even though it has less content.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
whaaaa
ive been doing that all along and never had that happen
there must be a settings file somewhere but i can't find it, deleting that should reset the rez
it's something tied to my windows user since even though i redownloaded a different version of the game in a separate folder the issue still persisted.

but that gave me a clue of how to fix it, i just had to change the name of the .exe and all settings were back to default (it complains about missing the _data folder so you just need to change the name of that too to the new one).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think this is the classic antivirus overreacting. As the new version of the game had some huge changes, the .exe file and probably the background proccesses changed big time also.
Like how a cracked game might give you false positives even though you know damn sure that the crack is safe.

Until the big AV companies give alerts on the exe, I wouldn't think too much into this.
Ofc it would be good to talk to Henry about this, and confirm wtf is going on, after all he is the dev.
yea I think you're right, I mean I've been using cracks my entire life and SOO MANY FUCKING TIMES the cracks get deleted by Win Defender...even though I know 100% that they are from safe sources and have been using said sources since the beginning...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it's something tied to my windows user since even though i redownloaded a different version of the game in a separate folder the issue still persisted.

but that gave me a clue of how to fix it, i just had to change the name of the .exe and all settings were back to default (it complains about missing the _data folder so you just need to change the name of that too to the new one).
damn nice job

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes