Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes

cheah10

Oct 14, 2020
Hi all, it's my first time comenting in this forum, nice to meet everyone.

I'm facing a problem while playing True Facials Pro 0.42b. I'm playing it on a Windows 11, but it's via the Parallels software installed on my Macbook.

I can launch the game, but I can't use some of the features of the game. For example, I couldn't drag and move any of both male's and female's body parts, except their hands. I also couldn't orbit/aim/pan the camera. Left/right/middle drag all didn't work. Moreover, when I try to drag on the scene (which means anywhere outside their bodies right?) using right mouse, the penis angle is adjusted instead. All other features are functional.

Does anyone else face similar problems as me? And does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks.

olie

Feb 23, 2022
i hope, in the future, see stomach bulge/deformation or cumflation in this game
I'm with ya on that one, you'd think with a dick that large there's be a lil bulge, but there isn't anything besides throat bulge. Doubt there'll be cumflation (as much as I wish there was), but here's to hoping they at least add stomach bulges.

Reactions: 0137 and universe01

universe01

Nov 11, 2023
I'm with ya on that one, you'd think with a dick that large there's be a lil bulge, but there isn't anything besides throat bulge. Doubt there'll be cumflation (as much as I wish there was), but here's to hoping they at least add stomach bulges.
i wish they add stomach and throat bulge dude, also cumflation but well...
we shall be positive
(my english bro ☠)

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
If the dev allows full modding, it may as well be possible, joining the server and dropping the ideas in "suggestions" will make the creators notice for sure and consider adding these in the future.

Reactions: universe01
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes