Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Lemur.lis

Apr 2, 2018
I have an old verison and there is lot of girls from ovw/ff/etc. Why is there only 3 girls in the 0.5pro version?

upd

Read the description in the OP and figured it all out.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Super beautified Jill, with a much more refined face, which makes her look way better. Realistic, beautiful skin but not overdone like the other version i posted before, so you should only use this one from now on as this one looks the best and has no glitches. Highly detailed puss and arse.

I may upload another one that is based on her classic look if i can find a nice texture and edit it to look good.

Google Drive
Dark tongue fix,the original version tongue looked messed up:

Aug 12, 2019
People in this thread have been seriously dunking on this new version as complete shit and probably a virus but I have been having so much fun with it fr. I’ve always wanted a game where I can actually pose the models myself and have them move instead of just picking from a selection of premade poses, the new version letting you add other models and move them around (almost) as much as you want is peak imo.

Two questions, is there another game with making animated poses yourself that isn’t probably a Bitcoin miner the way this is?

And, to the mod makers, is there any process where prev models/mod files can be used on this new version? The only thing missing for me at this stage is the fact it’s only 3 characters rn (and also it’s probably not safe to run).

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
People in this thread have been seriously dunking on this new version as complete shit and probably a virus but I have been having so much fun with it fr. I’ve always wanted a game where I can actually pose the models myself and have them move instead of just picking from a selection of premade poses, the new version letting you add other models and move them around (almost) as much as you want is peak imo.

Two questions, is there another game with making animated poses yourself that isn’t probably a Bitcoin miner the way this is?

And, to the mod makers, is there any process where prev models/mod files can be used on this new version? The only thing missing for me at this stage is the fact it’s only 3 characters rn (and also it’s probably not safe to run).
VAM is faar faar faaaarrrr superior to this when it comes down to making poses or creating animations through timeline plugin or auto thrusting etc through plugins. My main gripe with this update is it runs about 10 fps.

Reactions: EdGuy69 and Mich7

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022

This isn't a Bitcoin miner at all, i hope you are being ironic. The only "proof" came from a fully braindead user that posted simulated proof from Virustotal and claimed it was real. The game is marked as a false positive from a lot of AV due to the way it works.

Aug 12, 2019
This isn't a Bitcoin miner at all, i hope you are being ironic. The only "proof" came from a fully braindead user that posted simulated proof from Virustotal and claimed it was real. The game is marked as a false positive from a lot of AV due to the way it works.
Alright well that’s comforting to hear, I was reading all the activity in the thread and getting kinda worried. I will say it does make my computer fans act up in a strange way, including closing the game not actually totally shutting it down and me needing to end task it to get it to close properly, but I mean poor optimization and configuration could conceivably cause both of those things so hopefully you’re right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gameville421

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022

This a short scene where i pose a little bit here and there and mess around with lights, the whole scene is made from scratch meaning you have control of everything on posing and animations etc etc, once you grasp the mechanics in VAM then you can do almost anything within few mins.

Aug 12, 2019
This a short scene where i pose a little bit here and there and mess around with lights, the whole scene is made from scratch meaning you have control of everything on posing and animations etc etc, once you grasp the mechanics in VAM then you can do almost anything within few mins.
I took your suggestion and tried it out, I tried it out for about an hour or so, and I get it, however this looks like it’s a lot closer to a production tool than a toy. I also know the basics of Maya and substance painter from university, I dunno how willing I am to spend all my time learning how to animate to make what I want.

I think part of it is I usually end up pushing the limits of the body sliders and that makes do anything exponentially harder since that complicates everything a lot. A regular, realistic attractive person is basically a straight line with hinges, an unrealistically curvy person is a straight line run through the side of some big spheres which is harder to handle. I like this tool because you can go pretty crazy with the sliders and it still works pretty competently where as in VAM I had to spend a looot of time adjusting stuff to prevent looney toons stretching and clipping.

MrNewsman

Jun 17, 2018
Man, i know these are the usual generic threats that can be treated as false positives, but that is a lot of detections

I'm not trusting this one

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022

My dude. Go download VaM if you want to do stuff yourself... it's the best, by far. Customization is endless and it runs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this nonsense.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gghhoosstt123
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes