Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
well, I love futa and i've been waiting a long time for them to be in this game. But since this game's had been straight up until now, I think male characters should still be there. DON'T remove futa... or the funballs, I think everything should be optional. thx

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
So the tag on here says its male protagonist, but I can't find a male in here, only chicks with dicks. Am I missing something here?

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
I'm sorry, dev, but I'll probably take back my like)),
I don't like where is this game going.
Why did you ruin a wonderful project with dubious experiments? What stopped you from just making another game??
and yes, it seems to me that the renderings in the preview do not correspond to reality, what does the administration think about this?? :D:D

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
For what it's worth, the 0.5 changelog (not 0.51--check the OP for 0.5 info) says the lack of male characters is a known issue at the moment.

This developer always handled updates like this, releasing a new version with more features and customization but each subsequent update would only have one or two characters, and characters from previous versions were often removed. This is nothing new. The big assortment of characters we had in the 0.4 versions were mostly from modders adding them all back in.

Even though it's disappointing, it makes some sense if you think about it: he was probably focused entirely on female bodies and making sure all of the clothing options and new mechanics/features were functional. Maybe he understood how long it's been since the last update, how his fans have been getting impatient, and maybe he thought "I can either release what I have now, or take another few months to work on the male characters. I'll release now and add in male characters when they're ready"

Of course I am entirely speculating, I could be completely wrong. But the fact that he listed it as a "known issue" tells us that he plans to bring back male characters.

Anyways, give it a few days and I'll bet some of the modders in this thread will have male models jury-rigged back in. Probably some of the old characters, too.

Glad to see this game's back!

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes