Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

FromFarAway

Sep 18, 2018
This game is pretty decent, but that ridiculously close FOV bothers me to the point where I don't want to play. The FOV seems to be around 45, while I consider the ideal to be around 60. However, given that he never fixed this in the previous version, I unfortunately doubt he'll fix it now, unless there are mass complaints but it seems that people don't mind playing with this impression of a zoom exploding in their face... sad.

If someone more familiar with Unity would like to do us this huge favor, perhaps something with MelonLoader or BepInEx could do the trick.

Last edited:

LiarsRoams

Jul 1, 2024
Guys, version 0.52 isn't working on my computer... maybe it can't run. It's weird though, because version 0.42 ran perfectly. Does anybody have any idea? It opens the Unity Screen then closes immediately

mochuelo

Jul 10, 2023
Hi anyone knows how the F... do you play the "stories" or whatever that is? It's like a big new feature but I only see freemode or tutorial

sluskhummer

Aug 13, 2020
Hey hey, does anyone know if we can change the default value of the sliders? A little annoying that they reset each time I switch models or restart.

Bonus: Cheers rev_10 for all the work on the textures!

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
Hello, a lot of mods have been uploaded recently, I've compiled them all with the base game (except one for a tattoo correction as it was too heavy for a simple tattoo). :

Reactions: TFfan1

similar_aw

Oct 25, 2020
Hey people, pardon me for obviously stupid question but I can't understand what happened to the game. Last time I've played like year ago, there was a many characters and location, currently I can see only 2-3 girls and unable to change location. I guess game has some major redesign but where I should find the content, please let me know!

• Haha
Reactions: DreamRider

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
Hey people, pardon me for obviously stupid question but I can't understand what happened to the game. Last time I've played like year ago, there was a many characters and location, currently I can see only 2-3 girls and unable to change location. I guess game has some major redesign but where I should find the content, please let me know!
Hello you probably downloaded the base game without any mod (characters), you can download them with the base game here :

Reactions: similar_aw

similar_aw

Oct 25, 2020
Hello you probably downloaded the base game without any mod (characters), you can download them with the base game here :
Thanks a lot! Downloading right now. Please let me know are those characters etc... side mods or they're created by the developer itself? Just wanted to play devs version first

• Haha
Reactions: DreamRider

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
somebody solve problem with crush on start? what is it? dx12 or some processor instruction like avx? or turned on dlss as default?

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes