Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yeah, i decided to look at the files, i explained above, it's very suspicious and weird, he changed most of the game files, modified the main .exe, added a secondary 32 .bin file, when the game is only 64 bit and other bunch of stuff. Looks like a hacker that wants to see what he can get from some poor horny bastards.
You should report that post. I did it too but either mods haven't looked at it yet or they didn't give a fuck thinking I am probably being paronoid for some reason(which is understandable considering the amount of paranoid users in this thread thinking even clean "game" is a virus despite being explained more than a few times).

Desperadosss

Aug 13, 2024
Hello everyone im happy to announce True FACIALS 0.52 Complete Edition! This comprehensive package brings together everything you need in one convenient download.

What's Included

• ✨ Base Game (v0.52)
  • All Official Mods
  • ️ Latest Features & Updates
  • Advanced Performance Optimizations
Performance Improvements

• Optimized Mod Loading: Reduced RAM usage by up to 30%
  • Enhanced Resource Management: Better CPU utilization
  • Streamlined Assets: Compressed textures without quality loss
  • Improved Loading Times: Up to 40% faster game startup
  • Lower System Requirements: Now runs smoothly on mid-range PCs
  • Better Frame Rates: Significant FPS improvements on all systems

Download Links :

Pixeldrain
GET OUT OF HERE, YOU COCKHUNTER LOSER..IF YOU POST A FILE LIKE THIS AGAIN, I WILL TAKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER FOR A COFFEE... YOU FAKE PIRATE HUNTER :D CONDOR ONE OUT :d :d

minishi0623

Sep 14, 2020
Henry should choose a simpler map, which will help improve the performance of the game. More importantly, it can avoid a bunch of damn things blocking the characters.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Hello everyone im happy to announce True FACIALS 0.52 Complete Edition! This comprehensive package brings together everything you need in one convenient download.

What's Included

• ✨ Base Game (v0.52)
  • All Official Mods
  • ️ Latest Features & Updates
  • Advanced Performance Optimizations
Performance Improvements

• Optimized Mod Loading: Reduced RAM usage by up to 30%
  • Enhanced Resource Management: Better CPU utilization
  • Streamlined Assets: Compressed textures without quality loss
  • Improved Loading Times: Up to 40% faster game startup
  • Lower System Requirements: Now runs smoothly on mid-range PCs
  • Better Frame Rates: Significant FPS improvements on all systems

Download Links :

Pixeldrain
As i said before i don't use any kind of AVs and don't even have a windows defender lol but this shit is straight sus as fuck even for me lmao.

Reactions: rev_10

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I executed the bat file and it disappeared, so i checked with windows defender and i got a trojan located on my "AppData" folder, this is not normal i have 3 versions of this game and this never happened in that way
You may wanna run a system restore from before you opened that "present"..

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes