• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 28, 2019
Does any know what the 8th page of the gallery, top left photo is? I have every single one, except that one, and I feel like I've done everything, to atleast come across it, but here I am asking anyway, to see if anyone can give insight on where it is, and how it is obtained. Cause the guide, sure doesn't tell me where it is. As seemingly, after playing the whole game (more or less.) is its not entirely accurate, or extremely descriptive in some forms.

and obviously, I can post a full gallery save afterwards. (or atleast my entire save folder, as I don't know which thing gives the gallery.)

[activity on this page is crazy.............]

1680340391756.png

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2023
Since I'm pretty much addicted to Second Base, I figured I'd try this.

Yeah, it's grindy, but I'm sure there's an optimum choice for the daily schedule depending on what and who you want to focus on.

I just did my first run, Sarah (the childhood friend thing gets me every time) and I definitely screwed up. By the end of the game I got the bad ending and I was legitimately upset, more so at myself because I didn't choose the right thing to focus on, even with the guide I still borked the run.

I didn't get the first date until late autumn (i forgot to buy the damn umbrella) and I had to waste several days just resting because I went full blown exercise, but now that I understand how the system works, going to give it another go.

Hopefully I won't royally screw it up this time. Seeing the "Sarah break up" thing really pissed me off, but like I said, that was my own fault in not getting the schedule right.

Agreed though, this game needs cheats on some level

Mr. Douchebag

Mar 3, 2022
Veteran degenerates will know what game deserves the title "True Love". (BTW, it was my first H-Game)
Ah... back when I was innocent... nostalgic.
How dare this game claim a name even remotely similar?! Show respect!
*old man grunts away*
You mean that Japanese game from the 90's? That game is right up there with Sim Girls in certified hood classic status

Reactions: Brotastrophy

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I've gone through this game about a dozen times now, from beginning to end. I've gotten everything with Sarah and Lucy without even trying, but I cannot fucking get anywhere with Mary. Everytime she says she 'doesn't like me' no matter waht combination of choices I have made preceding that point. Can someone please fucking tell me what what I'm supposed to do? I've been at this for over an hour, I'm pisses. and my frustration is fucking high!

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
I've gone through this game about a dozen times now, from beginning to end. I've gotten everything with Sarah and Lucy without even trying, but I cannot fucking get anywhere with Mary. Everytime she says she 'doesn't like me' no matter waht combination of choices I have made preceding that point. Can someone please fucking tell me what what I'm supposed to do? I've been at this for over an hour, I'm pisses. and my frustration is fucking high!
Try to see if the heart appear after the choice if not just rollback and try different option, it's the easiest way to do it.Or you can save where the choices are, choose them and see in the relatioship tab love or kink changed if not load your save with choices

Last edited:

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
So if someone wants almost full gallery except one image (IDK how to get it) here is my persistent file.
You just need to go to"Game folder -> game -> saves" and put it there if this didn't work then press "win + r" type "%appdata" go to "RenPy" and go to this folder "GoneWild-1528093489" delete your persistent file and put my persistent file

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi guys :)
- Yes the game is finished
- No it's not AI art (You can find the artist's name in the credits)
- Yes it's smaller than Love & Sex but it stills have 7 endings
- There is a walk-through on itch.io:
- Yes it's an homage to True Love 95 (I am a big fan)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote