4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TruLove-1.0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gunzman7T

racl75

Aug 2, 2021
Even with the maxout skills save and with the guide I'm still struggling making any progress with the girls. And the persistent files don't work to unlock the full gallery.

_Futalord_

Mar 22, 2020
So if I pay the $20 on itch do I get every update, or am I gonna have to pay $20 every month like Patreon?

Last edited:

prototype00

Dec 17, 2017
Even with the maxout skills save and with the guide I'm still struggling making any progress with the girls. And the persistent files don't work to unlock the full gallery.
Query: How do you get the maxout save to work? I have replaed the save file both in the game directory and in the appdata roaming renpy folder and no dice, it keeps defaulting to the original save I had in the slot. Thanks so much.

racl75

Aug 2, 2021
Query: How do you get the maxout save to work? I have replaed the save file both in the game directory and in the appdata roaming renpy folder and no dice, it keeps defaulting to the original save I had in the slot. Thanks so much.
You have to delete all the save in the sync folder as well.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
TruLove [v1.0.12] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Original Size: ~800MB
Compressed Size: ~300MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarg

Jun 1, 2017
Hi. I'm find a way edit save and avoid renpy protection.
1.Use any save editor for change needed variables like money, charm, fitness and etc
2.Repack save there and re-write save.
So now you can load save and use it.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There needs to be an actual full guide on how to achieve Harem ending in here. I tried my best keeping up with the walkthrough but I still got the single girl ending on some attempts now.

Actual step by step on how to get the harem ending is needed.

Also, the persistent file in here to unlock the gallery does not work. Even with deleting the current persistent file, the sync folder, and even the local saves folder under the game directory. Even after deleting the things needed to delete and replacing it with the gallery-unlocked persistent it still defaults to an empty gallery.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Nevermind that, on some of the things I've said in the above comment.

Whenever you reached the final day before you get a single girl ending, you can just lock/pause that particular girl so you can continue with the others. When you've reached your final character (make sure you have a save before that final ending), then unlock the two other girls you've paused then the Harem scenes will begin right then, proceeding by going through the day/school as usual.

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Is this a bug? When you rest - you get to recover 10+ energy, but sleep only get you 2 or 3 energy?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
any guides for this like which stats to focus on for each girl?
There's a PDF in here, though I would just recommend you use Unren and modify the values directly to max 200.

Here are the variables to modify in the console:
hero.inventory.money.val
- used to modify the money you have

hero.energy.val
- for energy, maxed at 100

hero.charm.val
hero.fitness.val
hero.knowledge.val
- for charm, fitness, and knowledge respectively, maximum of 200 each.

Reactions: asdasdasdad

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Does the voice acting just stop? I was enjoying the game with the voices and then right after the field trip they were no longer working.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
WHY IS THIS GAME SO GOD DAM HARD
Our small games (TruLove, Leap of Love) are harder than our main games (Love & Sex, My Demonic Romance) however TruLove is way easier than Leap of Love.

Does the voice acting just stop? I was enjoying the game with the voices and then right after the field trip they were no longer working.
Everything should be voiced.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote