VN Ren'Py Abandoned Truth or Dare [v0.1] [Nutty90]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Without downloading already spotted one typo: diferent in the last screenshot is missing an F (diFFerent).
Thank you for informing me. I'll fix that in the next update. Scrip is rather vast; I attempted to keep spelling in line, but errors are highly likely.

Reactions: monksims

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Sorry, but there is no ntr and hence no sharing. There will be a harem option, so MC and several girls at the same time will very certainly be a possibility.
think you misunderstood these are tags i personally dont like so was asking if they would be included in the future. ina scene with several girls at the same time will it be they are all focused on the mc or will there be girl on girl.

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
I'm planning a pivotal moment that will determine the MC's life, and it's based on truth and dare. With that said, I intend to create an extremely complicated scene with a plethora of options and outcomes. Maybe it's a stupid name for a game right now, but it'll make sense in the future. Also nice meme :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm planning a pivotal moment that will determine the MC's life, and it's based on truth and dare. With that said, I intend to create an extremely complicated scene with a plethora of options and outcomes. Maybe it's a stupid name for a game right now, but it'll make sense in the future. Also nice meme :D
Harem possible and no ntr/sharing Is already good and enough for me :love: (y)

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Nutty90
Definitely, mate. So far, there are about eight entirely distinct scenes that you can create. I'll complete the last few options in the subsequent update, which will result in an increase of about 5 scenes and all this is just for Hanna. You can also reply to a message from Jessie in eight different ways, and even those can branch out. Additionally, you only have two options for your wife: kiss or don't kiss. Either she will have peace of mind as a result, or she will have future doubts. You could also begin a relationship with your sister-in-law. Therefore, if you add it all up, you'll get a script with more than 280,000 lines of code.

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
I also noticed all of those have updates like 6-12 months apart. That might have something to do with it. That and they probably got lucky and never got snitched on. Or have a shit censored version with a patch on Discord or elsewhere. Personally I hate taking part in funding censorship so haven't spent money on there for anything in years, mostly SS but lately even they have their own brand of censorship and put everything behind paywalls that are otherwise invisible/not searchable. Dunno why devs don't simply host their own sites on their own servers and do their own payment processing with direct wire transfers or cash in the mail. Or just use Backed.by (blockchain platform so decentralized and no one is in charge to ban anyone for anything, transactions in crypto pegged to the US$ too so even banks/gov't/law enforcement won't know what it is for or where it came from when it's time to cash out and they decide to snoop).
It took two months to finish this. I am not acquainted with other people or other developers' work. But I'll update once a month. It took me some time to develop my concept and character as well. But it's safe to say that sailing should be simple moving forward. Also, I'm not promising that every update will have 1400 renders, but I'm going to aim high.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Not to tell you how to make your game but making a non-patch incest game on Patreon is very risky. I can't think of one game that has incest with no patch that didn't get banned up to this point... I don't know if your idea of not putting the updates on Patreon will work, though I hope it does, but a patch might be a safer bet. It's your call though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote