Trying to remake "Wifey" character, but can't find the assets...

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, but I'm trying to revive an abandoned game called "Wifey's Dilemma" by 3Diddly. I'd really like the character ("Ichigo," I think, for G8) to look the same, but I'm having a hard time capturing her look. Can anyone tell me which asset is being used for the hair? Also, if you can tell me the clothing/expression assets, that'd be great too. Thanks!
w01 1 copy 2.png
w01 4 copy.png
w011 4 copy.png

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, but I'm trying to revive an abandoned game called "Wifey's Dilemma" by 3Diddly. I'd really like the character ("Ichigo," I think, for G8) to look the same, but I'm having a hard time capturing her look. Can anyone tell me which asset is being used for the hair? Also, if you can tell me the clothing/expression assets, that'd be great too. Thanks!
View attachment 574931
View attachment 574932
View attachment 574933
I'm pretty sure the hair is Cailin hair.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cailin-bundle-g3f.14912/

I'm also pretty sure that's not Ichigo.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Good call on the hair! I think that’s exactly right...

but if that’s not Ichigo (and you’re probably right), who do you suppose it is?

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
This is some amazing sleuthing! Thank you so much! Do you suppose the character model is Genesis 3? I’ve been focusing on G8 models...

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Ok, I finally found her (I think). It was no longer on Renderosity. I uploaded it a few minutes ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/chihiro-g3f-for-genesis-3-female.47172/

Btw, all it takes to find stuff is use keyword searches in Google Images and then slog through the pictures. Common sense and perseverance will get you results 99% of the time.
Yep, I think that’s her. Thanks again for your help! You’re really helping this little project move forward. Next time I’ll search via Google Images.

thanks again!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 574931
View attachment 574932
View attachment 574933
Stumbled upon the dress:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cailin-dress-for-genesis-3-female-s.8333/

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
I'm not sure if Katie's gonna make it in my revival of the game...

But I've made two new supporting female characters, and am planning a third. Maybe I should bring in Katie?

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
I'm not sure if Katie's gonna make it in my revival of the game...

But I've made two new supporting female characters, and am planning a third. Maybe I should bring in Katie?
I mean, it's up to you to include her or not, but I think it would be nice. She's kind of a mentor who's also going through a process herself. While Katie gets more tattoos, larger implants and dressing sluttier, "Wifey" might be compelled to follow suit.
You don't have to focus the story on Katie at all, but her presence might make some fans happy :-D

Just in case, I found this: https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-18-3diddly.1838/page-107#post-766510

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Those are all really good points! Also, thanks for the asset links.

I might be able to work Katie in there, but here's my qualm:

While I enjoyed Katie's game, I enjoyed Wifey's Dilemma much more. That's the game that inspired me to try and make a continuation.

What I've found while making the "continuation," however, is that my own vision seems to be eclipsing 3Diddly's vision. Already, many elements that he had in motion are being set aside for elements of my own perverted imagination. Everyday, it seems less and less a continuation, and more and more a total remake.

If I worked in Katie, with her slutty and delicious backstory, it might feel shoehorned in. While I love paying homage, I'm not sure if it's the right move to make...

But I'm considering it!