Trying to remake "Wifey" character, but can't find the assets...

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
Those are all really good points! Also, thanks for the asset links.

I might be able to work Katie in there, but here's my qualm:

While I enjoyed Katie's game, I enjoyed Wifey's Dilemma much more. That's the game that inspired me to try and make a continuation.

What I've found while making the "continuation," however, is that my own vision seems to be eclipsing 3Diddly's vision. Already, many elements that he had in motion are being set aside for elements of my own perverted imagination. Everyday, it seems less and less a continuation, and more and more a total remake.

If I worked in Katie, with her slutty and delicious backstory, it might feel shoehorned in. While I love paying homage, I'm not sure if it's the right move to make...

But I'm considering it!
Wow, that sounds awesome and made me look forward even more to your game. It looks like you have a clear vision for it.
If Katie doesn't fit in your story then that's understandable. That being said, perhaps a cameo of a further-corrupted Katie can make it into the game? You know, to pay homage and give some closure to the fans? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Wow, that sounds awesome and made me look forward even more to your game. It looks like you have a clear vision for it.
If Katie doesn't fit in your story then that's understandable. That being said, perhaps a cameo of a further-corrupted Katie can make it into the game? You know, to pay homage and give some closure to the fans? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I really like that idea! I'm a big fan of 3Diddly's work (have you heard he's back, btw?), so an homage would be cool. I have created three new female supporting characters to help move the story along. Here's a preview of them:

sample2.png

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
I really like that idea! I'm a big fan of 3Diddly's work (have you heard he's back, btw?), so an homage would be cool. I have created three new female supporting characters to help move the story along. Here's a preview of them:

This looks really promising! Good model picks BTW ;-D
Is that a SHIELD agent?!
Can't wait to see what you're preparing!

P.S.
I Googled 3Diddly but didn't find anything new, is he using a new pseudonym? As much I am a big fan myself, I'll keep my expectations low regarding him. I've been burned before.
Edit: Are you talking about ?

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
P.S.
I Googled 3Diddly but didn't find anything new, is he using a new pseudonym? As much I am a big fan myself, I'll keep my expectations low regarding him. I've been burned before.
Edit: Are you talking about ?
Thanks for the kind words!

3Diddly popped up a day or so ago on the Katie and Wifey threads. Here's the relevant wifey thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wifeys-dilemma-v0-13-3diddly.17237/page-31

Hopefully he's back for good! I really enjoyed his content.

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
I'm not sure if Katie's gonna make it in my revival of the game...

But I've made two new supporting female characters, and am planning a third. Maybe I should bring in Katie?
Sure, Katie's apparition will be for sure an awaited one for all the Katie's fans (and not only!)
Good Job so far, keep on going!