Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Play time is a couple of hours, no more. The ending was a bit sudden and empty. Don't except much of a story. Still a fun game to play, though, if you like the whole streaking, urinating and possessing-for-lewds thing.
Thank you that answers it hahaha by the way What's up with the girls in the game why are there many girls in this? Do you get to control each one?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Thank you that answers it hahaha by the way What's up with the girls in the game why are there many girls in this? Do you get to control each one?
There are 15 (or something like that) girls, most of them you get to control only once, and the rest twice.

Din

Nov 12, 2017
Did play but it is not my style. The most pervert thing is urinate and geting naked.
- Art good
- Story based point in currege
- Boy who like cuming like girl (not my thing realy)
- In his body he dont do a thing only posses girls (in while this bored me)
If someone like that thing good game but if you like more coruption and male lid then this game is not for you.(Didnt play to end i was bored)

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm little disappointed with the game, mainly because it could do better. Tha game is linear as hell so the currege points and the free roaming are just features that have no point. Well two girls have sprites for some reason and you can get them naked with currege, but it has so little consequences that there is no point to it. Just by the pictures it looked like an awsome free roam game where you can take over some girls and decide what to do with them but in the end the game just randomly hopping between random chicks. It feels like it lacks focus :p
The whole time I was playing I felt like someone just gatherd some random art assets and built the game around them.

Reactions: el0d and ponyguy

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
I'm only interested in the shota scenes. The last preview pic on the front page, down right.

Reactions: ponyguy

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
Shota scenes remind me always on my first time with 13. I was sooo in love with my babysitter. I always wanted more from her. She was so incredibly pretty. I had her 4 years as a babysitter. When I turned 13, she was 20. I never thought in my life that my dream would ever come true. She was out of my league and older. But when her boyfriend cheated on her, she was so devastated. During watching tv, she burst into tears and one thing led to the other.
It was the best sex ever. We only had 2 times sex.
Then she said it was a big mistake and I never had her again as a babysitter. Since then, my heart is still broken.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
what. the. fuck. was that ending? That poor girl. She was just standing around, minding her own business, then ~BAM!~ She's suddenly all but dead.

Honestly, unless you're really into gender-bender and watersports, this isn't all that great. The scenes were static and it's obvious they went for quantity over quality. They didn't even bother making actual portraits of the girls.

The game is also highly linear and you just move it along by doing what Yuki says you should do. Go to place, posses girl, do shit, then pop back in your room. They don't even bother showing the ending/resolution of almost all of the situations you end up in. While usually not a big deal, it just adds to the rough feel of the whole thing; like you're just viewing a semi interactive clip show.

And instead of "Courage" they should've named that mechanic bar as, I don't know, something like "Transition Progress" or something. Or is it "courage" as in "courage to accept the heart's true gender"? Honestly, that would be a nice little bit of creativity right there if so.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
are this completed yet?
As of now, the game is "Complete" since have even an ending. I didn't use the right tag because under the "Extra information", there's a

Version updates are planned for this product.
Please be aware that DLsite does not guarantee
version updates or the contents thereof.
So probably something else will be added later (or maybe the ending will be changed, who knows).

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed this game, but like others said it's pretty short and it plays more like a visual novel than a free roam RPGM game. The scenes are well written in my opinion and the art is great, but I definitely wish there would have been more free roam activities, even if it's just revisiting already viewed scenes. For the first hour, as I was playing I kept thinking I was doing a tutorial explaining the game's possession mechanics, and that "after this scene" the tutorial would end and the game would open up to allow you to go exploring. Nope.

There are two girls you're able to freely take control of whenever you want, but the most you can really do with them is put them in varying states of undress and have them walk around town.

It's worth playing, but be prepared for a short game. An hour, maybe two at most if you really take your time with it. Check it out if the genre tags sound good to you, just expect more of a VN experience than your typical RPGM fare.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed this game, but like others said it's pretty short and it plays more like a visual novel than a free roam RPGM game. The scenes are well written in my opinion and the art is great, but I definitely wish there would have been more free roam activities, even if it's just revisiting already viewed scenes. For the first hour, as I was playing I kept thinking I was doing a tutorial explaining the game's possession mechanics, and that "after this scene" the tutorial would end and the game would open up to allow you to go exploring. Nope.

There are two girls you're able to freely take control of whenever you want, but the most you can really do with them is put them in varying states of undress and have them walk around town.

It's worth playing, but be prepared for a short game. An hour, maybe two at most if you really take your time with it. Check it out if the genre tags sound good to you, just expect more of a VN experience than your typical RPGM fare.
Is there a sex scene at all or rape?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a sex scene at all or rape?
There are a lot of sex scenes, just not during your "free" control of those two specific girls.

As someone else posted, there are something like 14 or 15 girls you get scenes for, most of which end with sex. One girl even loses her virginity (though it's only briefly mentioned, almost as an afterthought)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
There are a lot of sex scenes, just not during your "free" control of those two specific girls.

As someone else posted, there are something like 14 or 15 girls you get scenes for, most of which end with sex. One girl even loses her virginity (though it's only briefly mentioned, almost as an afterthought)
Oh wait Will the game still be updated or improve? I see good thing there will still be sex scenes at least.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wait Will the game still be updated or improve? I see good thing there will still be sex scenes at least.
To my knowledge, this game is completed. I only know about it from here on F95 though, hadn't heard about this game before it was posted.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
To my knowledge, this game is completed. I only know about it from here on F95 though, hadn't heard about this game before it was posted.
Oh I see maybe it can still update they did say It's still on progress or something

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes