byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Does this game ever truly open up in regards to sex? Or is it just walk around partly nude/nude and or piss? And have sex only when told you can? Because im over an hour in and still I'm on the perveriable walk straight ahead road with no options.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Does this game ever truly open up in regards to sex? Or is it just walk around partly nude/nude and or piss? And have sex only when told you can? Because im over an hour in and still I'm on the perveriable walk straight ahead road with no options.
Yes. Ignore the girls that you can possess at will and do whatever MC suggests when the school day is done.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Yes. Ignore the girls that you can possess at will and do whatever MC suggests when the school day is done.
Thats what I've been doing but I'm asking if you can ever do those things freely without being told you have to do it. Is that what you are saying Yes about? As in, it does open up eventually?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Thats what I've been doing but I'm asking if you can ever do those things freely without being told you have to do it. Is that what you are saying Yes about? As in, it does open up eventually?
It doesn't become a sandbox, it's very linear. In other words, you can't choose between girls or ignore them. But there is plenty of sex if you follow the "plot".

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
It doesn't become a sandbox, it's very linear. In other words, you can't choose between girls or ignore them. But there is plenty of sex if you follow the "plot".
Ah, that's a big shame, I'm definitely not a fan of such linear games. Thanks for the info though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Ah, that's a big shame, I'm definitely not a fan of such linear games. Thanks for the info though.
Once you've met a girl 3 times you can posses her outside of the liner path and then command her to do different things. The more times you posses her outside of the liner route the more degrading things you can do.

I've been trying to find the variable that relates to each girls courage so i can cheat it but I can't find it.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Once you've met a girl 3 times you can posses her outside of the liner path and then command her to do different things. The more times you posses her outside of the liner route the more degrading things you can do.

I've been trying to find the variable that relates to each girls courage so i can cheat it but I can't find it.
That only applies to the girl in the school and the girl outside the store. From what I can tell there is nothing else you can do with them except make them walk around in varying states of undress (either fully clothed, fully nude, or any variation in between). There aren't any actual sex scenes I could find when you possess these girls during the "free time" periods. Also, you aren't able to take full control of any other girls except those two. No matter how many times you possess the class president during the story, for example, you never gain free control over her like you do those other two.

It's a shame really, the game was fun but it has the potential to be much more.

Souten

Dec 8, 2017
Could anyone make a savefile right after the first h-scene? wine crashes at that point for me

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Ah dammit! I just played through this again, about halfway through I realized I played it years ago and I forgot how unsatisfying it is in the end...

The build up is great but the lack of repeatable sex and lack of adjustments to it made it feel kinda empty, being so linear. As the girls you can freely posses you should have been able to go screw randoms at least.
Other than that it's an amazing game, I'm sad they don't seem to have made any more.

Can anyone recommend similar games? Preferably English translated, or at least with some sort of walkthrough.
Something about this sort of corruption gets me going endlessly.

Reactions: gamiat and ponyguy

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Ah dammit! I just played through this again, about halfway through I realized I played it years ago and I forgot how unsatisfying it is in the end...

The build up is great but the lack of repeatable sex and lack of adjustments to it made it feel kinda empty, being so linear. As the girls you can freely posses you should have been able to go screw randoms at least.
Other than that it's an amazing game, I'm sad they don't seem to have made any more.

Can anyone recommend similar games? Preferably English translated, or at least with some sort of walkthrough.
Something about this sort of corruption gets me going endlessly.
Try naked order

Reactions: ponyguy

DDM2

Jul 29, 2017
I wish you could do more and be able to continue after the game is done. But it was enjoyable for what it was.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just finished the game and wrote a review, definitely worth a play, but little replay value.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes