4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021
So essentially a guy transforms into a girl for idk how many days and his friend seggs him cuz he's a girl now and we get to see from both pov :/

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
NTR-haters aren't cucks, cause they want to do the cuck just without the cucked around...? and NTR-lovers I assume are the "cuckeds" that want to see the "cucker" cuck them while they watch? Or are NTR-lovers the cuckeds that want to get cucked without they knowing they want to get cucked?? (could go on for a while)

Loved the overview btw, gonna check the game out just cuz of it

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
'' When his bro among bros Ro- I mean Akira wakes up spontaneously having turned into a woman'' ok i'm in

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
i think traps are gay because they have a penis idk
exatly no dick=FEMALE to me
it's not a trap!!!
it's not a FUTA!!!
is not a male with a cut dick!!!!

pure female....yeah transformed by magic or such... who cares.....

also you never see him before transformed so you have no shock value...
look a the first time you meet her.....
Snap2.jpg
look like an imouto to me......

ah ah HE AHAHAH......

so screw you and that bullshit title!!!!
i have see worse in my internet life!!!!.....

aniway the game structure are not really mod friendly.....
Snap1.jpg
expect nothing to mod here....so sad....

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2561193

Overview:
Inspired by the 2002 Rob Schneider movie "The hot chick" comes a game like that in reverse but not really. Our hero of this story finds himself ready to enjoy his summer break from his university studies. Orignally planning to spend the entire time lifting weights, downing protein shakes, and masterbating while aruging on f95zone that fucking a trap isn't "gay" and anyone that doesn't like NTR is a cuck. However fate has other plans. When his bro among bros Ro- I mean Akira wakes up spontaneously having turned into a woman; everything has changed.... Your best bro has been diagnosed with.....TS syndrome . However, all is not lost, the doctors have asurred you both that as long as Akira refrains from cumming more then 100 times in 30 days he will return to normal! Sounds easy! it's not like akira is into guys just becuase he physically changed into a girl right.....right? Will Akira return to normal? How much will your summer plans change, will you be able to go back to slapping each other's asses with bath towels after football practice, and most importantly what does this game even have to do with Rob Schneider? Find out by playing.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: HachiHachiDanuki -
Censored: yes
Version: 1.06
Language: English (Fan tranlsation)
Translator: Surgy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2561204 View attachment 2561207 View attachment 2561208 View attachment 2561210 View attachment 2561211 View attachment 2561212

*Spardan training*

100...100...visualize 100.

Reactions: DumbFapper1914
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes