4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
Can play the game normally with the default resolution, but if I try to change it in the options menu or maximize the window, the screen goes black. Does this only happen to me?

Reactions: Jannnzmmer

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
If NTR haters are cucks, and NTR lovers are cucks...who isn't a cuck? That's sounds like Cuckception.
And traps indeed aren't gay, because they're designed to look feminine. It's the femininity that attracts people, thus being into traps is the most hetero you can be, because you instinctively pick up on the femininity.

I shall cordially engage you, good sir. May your riposte be sharp and nearly find its aim.
YEAH! The cock is just an extra accessory anyways. The bussy isnt gay at all... right?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
tsf monogatari still one of my favs from ShindoL, this is giving me similar vibes. Minus the mind-break and other good stuff. Oh well.
tsf monogatari still one of my favs from ShindoL, this is giving me similar vibes. Minus the mind-break and other good stuff. Oh well.
that's classic hentai didn't realize there were other fans of the series as so many times i see people ask for the sauce on the hub or similar sights game looks good tho as well can't wait to play for research purposes already know that im not changing MC back ;)

Reactions: Rizo and Determind
Apr 14, 2021
pretty sure this should be under transformation rather than futa/trans, not sure if sissification really applies when they've magically transformed into a girl but that one is more acceptable since they'd still have the mindset of a guy unless their transformation and hormones would affect his usual behavior

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Since it looks like there's a 30 day "time limit", does this game have multiple endings or is it more like you have to do what the game wants you to do?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the whole genre of TF where the character used to be male just as a formality and it's an instant switch is honestly so dumb
won't appeal to those who are into the transformation process, and gonna have diminished appeal to those who aren't into tf as a concept

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TStudentLifeSummerVacationWithATranssexGirl-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

_Futalord_

Mar 22, 2020
Wasn't expected an h-game inspired by a Rob Schneider movie, but I'll take it.
Lets be honest, no one was expecting an h-game inspired by a Rob Schneider movie.
I could see someone drawing inspiration from Deuce Bigelow

Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
Was originally planning on passing this one by but the overview sold it must be enjoyable to an extent to put effort into the overview

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Was originally planning on passing this one by but the overview sold it must be enjoyable to an extent to put effort into the overview
Truth be told I hadn't played the game long enough to decide. I just wanted to write something humerous that people would get a laugh out of.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes