4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
for some reason chrome complains that the rar is an uncommon downloads file, i the problem or the file?

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
Would give this a try but every time i download this and run this through any type of anti-virus i get a ton of dings. So this is a pass until its not doing that.

TheRookie

Sep 23, 2017
Trap, Trans, Futa.
Closest tags via the interweeb: Gender Bender, Gender Change, Gender Morph, Body Swap.
I think this game deserves its own unique tag, how about Gender Swap.

Reactions: BakaG

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Okay. If the uploader is the one who wrote that description, then I can 99% say that this other site that I go to that uploads games as well, also gets the games from F95zone.

Since they also copied the description LOL.

What a way to find out. I was suspicious at first when almost every completed game thats uploaded here ends up being on the other site as well almost at the same time. But this kinda confirms it lol

• Haha
Reactions: AleHej and ViviX12

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Okay. If the uploader is the one who wrote that description, then I can 99% say that this other site that I go to that uploads games as well, also gets the games from F95zone.

Since they also copied the description LOL.

What a way to find out. I was suspicious at first when almost every completed game thats uploaded here ends up being on the other site as well almost at the same time. But this kinda confirms it lol
let me guess.. something forfun? That site has always been ripping off translated work for their own donations etc.

NoxOmbra

Oct 4, 2017
The goddamn overview hooked me further. I'm already planning to download the game but the overview really sold me further

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
me also get virus notice in the file , don't want to risk dowload it yet . can the dev do something about it ?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
SargonSmith: Whoever gets virus alerts probably uses which is IMO, a trash because it gives an .exe generated directly by Godot compiler which doesn't modify or drop anything on the system or connect to Internet at all, heuristic (meaning it's guessing it) of a trojan. Just replace it with something useful instead. The only way to fight this bullshit from AV vendors is to sign the .exe (600$ for EV cert fee + existing company) or spread it through Steam with both options unavailable here for obvious reason of it being a fan translation.

Reactions: SargonSmith
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes