a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, it doesn't, but i assume it's mega's problem though - i can't use it at any other thread also.
You need to clear your browser cache then it should work again.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ah the memories of paging through the Japanese lan. ver. Glad to see this

FrostyEmperor

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know how to make the window bigger? It's about 1/6th of my screen write now, so I am struggling to play it right now

ThatGuy2599

May 12, 2017
Remake is releasing, but don't expect an English patch for a decade. No official localization has ever happened for a Type-Moon Visual Novel, so it's up to a fans...and if the remake doesn't cut, but adds to Tsukihime - it's going to be a long wait for a fan translation.

driade

Jul 15, 2021
Anyone know how to remove the english patch back to japanese text? im currently learning japanese and original japanese text would be helpful

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hmm, a good addictive story that I also liked in the form of a manga.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows whether the remake was released in English? I rummaged in the internet, but did not find it.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, a good addictive story that I also liked in the form of a manga.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows whether the remake was released in English? I rummaged in the internet, but did not find it.
No ENG, maybe fantranslation in 2 years...

I really enjoyed this fanfiction Satsuki route: It has like 6 endings.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I fucking hate this game, that shit maded me cry and I only did one end...
Im going to a break before trying to reach others end.

Reactions: Mr_Sel

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
after this, which one I should play? which fate?
Fate/stay night (all three routes), Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, then watch the Fate Zero anime (prequel to F/SN) and that's about it. Afterwards you can watch any of the anime: the Unlimited Blade Works movie, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya if you're into lolis or just love Illya, Fate/Apocrypha if you're into traps, and I'm pretty sure there's also a cooking anime. lol

You could also emulate the Fate/Extra game on the PSP or play the free Fate/Grand Order gacha game.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Fate/stay night (all three routes), Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, then watch the Fate Zero anime (prequel to F/SN) and that's about it. Afterwards you can watch any of the anime: the Unlimited Blade Works movie, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya if you're into lolis or just love Illya, Fate/Apocrypha if you're into traps, and I'm pretty sure there's also a cooking anime. lol

You could also emulate the Fate/Extra game on the PSP or play the free Fate/Grand Order gacha game.
Don't forget Garden of Sinners. Anime is pretty good.

Reactions: karabiner98k
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes