karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
I hope someone will make a thread for the remake
As far as I know there's no English translation for the remake yet, only a janky MT, although if someone was dedicated enough they might be able to extract this translation and add it to the remake. :unsure:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Does anyone know the controls for the onscripter engine? How do I set it to auto read so I can read it from my bed peacefully? Pressing A doesn't do anything. F toggles fullscreen mode, O sets text speed, S sets it to skip mode and holding ctrl ofc does fast skip like all VNs. I just need to find a way to toggle auto mode. Wish someone ported this to a different, more modern VN engine
Edit: Found a solution. Nscripter has an opensource sourceport it seems named ONscripter EN

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hey guys! I played this game last year to completion, but now i'm unsure if I have all the save files I crated while playing in the game folder still. Are these two really all the game keeps and creates in the root folder itself? I'm kinda suspicious about that tbh.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I can confirm these files have to have come with the download here. The gallery and Ending List in-game is completely blank. -.- I also tried creating a new save in the game now, and it turns out that one is indeed placed in the same folder again too. Which makes the chance of me having deleted the game from the drive I played it on with the save files in it very likely... that is annoying to think about.

I might have to ask for somebody sharing their own complete save, the way I see it.

Last edited:

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
So what about uploading the remake here
It seems to be complete but looks like it might be pain in the ass to play because it needs emulator and gotta patch something

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
So what about uploading the remake here
It seems to be complete but looks like it might be pain in the ass to play because it needs emulator and gotta patch something
Are you speaking about this remake? ?
Does anyone know if it's gonna have any R18 scenes? It's coming on The Switch and PS4 btw (not sure about PC version)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes