beryn

May 8, 2017
You can spot early sightings of the ghost starting from night 1 (the first night is night 0) while sleeping, serves as a sort of build-up, but it is a bit easy to miss. The game is still extremely early though.
I haven't been able to see anything.
On day five after the dream, I could enter the house opposite the road.
After walking around there is a door you can open partially and see the ghost and then nothing.
You can't leave after the scene in the bedroom, you are just stuck...

Last edited:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: thinking emoji
Is it? question mark

I'll work on this post tomorrow dw for now just use itchio
I mean, no disrespect but including an actual changelog that can be listed here properly might resolve those kind of questions.

I can live with there being little to no prompts on where to go in game, since it adds a level of exploration, which I'm all for. But 1 repeatable scene feels a little... Well, empty.

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
First 5 minutes of the game, i wanted to unload my package in the tv place. I got stuck when the tv appear. NICE xD

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
reading everyone complain about how they dont know what to do in this game makes me want to download it so I can also complain about not knowing what to do.

Nov 13, 2017
I haven't been able to see anything.
On day five after the dream, I could enter the house opposite the road.
After walking around there is a door you can open partially and see the ghost and then nothing.
You can't leave after the scene in the bedroom, you are just stuck...
When you go to sleep on the second night, look at the door to see the ghost leaving, then it appears at the foot of your bed. The next night, the ghost can be spotted in your bathub, and the next she is above your head.
After you see the ghost through the crack in the door, go to the garage and pick up the crowbar to pry the door open.

Holy jesus, the real haunting is the MC's face, goddamn!

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
This is an Unreal Engine 5 game. You'll need a graphics card and a few gigs of ram.
No. if it's poor optimized, you need lot processors cores and bigger cache. Because having my 1650 not saving with FPS drop on low end indi qulaity game wiith I3-2100.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
No. if it's poor optimized, you need lot processors cores and bigger cache. Because having my 1650 not saving with FPS drop on low end indi qulaity game wiith I3-2100.
You trying to play this game on a processor as old as that? Good luck to you sir, but realistically - the developer is right. Most, if not all modern games don't and can't really run reliably on an integrated GPU - much less something older than my gran.

TLF

Mar 16, 2019
Grabbing the scope will caring the third box will bug the game.
You get stuck with a box without being able to drop it.

Tanoub

Oct 8, 2017
This game is so good ! Just frustrated i'll have to wait so much before the next update :'(

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes