ZepyhrX

Jun 25, 2021
I'm trying mega hard to find all the dream sightings of the ghost,
the only ones I've managed are the obvious one on day 1 and the legs sticking out of the bath on day 2
I've been doing this to the point where the inability to skip the box moving at the start is genuinely starting to infuriate me lol

so the shower scene: got the lube from desk > returned to the shower > the mc sticks his dick in the wax figure
and...the game stops. Can't find any way to interact, the camera is frozen at an awkward 45 degree angle looking down.
On day 3 sleep, she is behind/above you.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
findings after banging my head against the wall for several hours

1. for anyone wanting to do repeated playthroughs: you can skip eating at the kitchen every time you come home, just head straight up the stairs to study.
2. The lube for the shower is located on your desk. It's against the wall, so clicking requires some precision.
3. the shower scene at the end requires you to move your mouse back and fourth to 'thrust' (rather than click), albeit at wider berth than you'd expect.
4. you can interact with the wax version of the ghost again for a replay of the POV scene. The dialogue changes twice, after which it's just an endless replay (but no limits).
5. Once you've seen the end of the shower scene and got the mc's dick coated in wax, that's about all the new content that seems available. Going back to your bed and sleeping ends the demo.

bannedblex

Nov 17, 2022
After playing i can say that after all that time waiting it wasn't really worth it, I understand you got sick and that you had accidents and you're a human and you should be able to have breaks but after around almost a year (I think) adding barely any scenes and just putting in random things to make the game seem longer I don't think it was worth it, yes it was fun until I got to the end when I was just like "that's it?" you had hours, weeks even months to do testing but the game is still dark asf, most of the time I was confused on what to do next which is kinda my fault but you could've at least added some kind of text to let us know, the flashlight and candle BARELY work and on a couple of the few scenes I couldn't see anything and I understand one of them I believe is supposed to be like that. I really hope the random empty parts of the game could be changed into maybe some scenes, For example maybe instead of sleeping for 4 days and having a dream one day what if every day the dream gets progressively more sexual to make it seem like something is actually happening, just an idea. The game was fun but a little shorter than I expected for how long you took to make the game. I've tried making a game just as a fun joke and holy it is hard hard hard but after a year of learning how to make a game, most likely even longer than that, I feel as if you could've made a better game. I wish you the best of luck on your next update and if you can it would be great if you could make some more expensive tiers on your patreon so I can support you. ( I'll also put this in reviews )

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
2. The lube for the shower is located on your desk. It's against the wall, so clicking requires some precision.
There is a closer bottle of lube in between the wall and the bed next to the wax lady riding scene.

4DaB0is

Dec 25, 2020
Does anybody have the v1? Partially to compare the two, and partially because I think I enjoyed the first demo a bit more

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
holy potato what a godsent updoot, just been thinking about this project the other day, worried it went on a hiatus, glad it's been in the cook oven!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TTPP-0.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

beryn

May 8, 2017
Day 1. You unpack, study walk around and go to bed.
Day 2. You get up, you can study, eat, take a shower and go for a walk and you leave for school. You get back, eat and study, then you go to bed.
Day 3. Same as day 2.
Day 4, Same as day 2/3.

There is no progress, nothing you can do.
Insanely boring.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
Day 1. You unpack, study walk around and go to bed.
Day 2. You get up, you can study, eat, take a shower and go for a walk and you leave for school. You get back, eat and study, then you go to bed.
Day 3. Same as day 2.
Day 4, Same as day 2/3.

There is no progress, nothing you can do.
Insanely boring.
You can spot early sightings of the ghost starting from night 1 (the first night is night 0) while sleeping, serves as a sort of build-up, but it is a bit easy to miss. The game is still extremely early though.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes