cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
Main game I want to see more of
Spooky sexy and creator isnt making another sandbox rpg that will take 600 years to finish

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
With which program did you manage to take those screenshots?
It is a program that allows you to move the camera, add more lights, etc. It is called UUU (Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker) Here is the link to Unreal 4.

Link :
You can download this program but it is obsolete, in your patreon you have the latest version that I could add lights and other things, I have the latest version)

Here is the link to Unreal 5:

Link:
This is only paid, that is, you have to be a patreon member (I recommend that you be a member so that you have the latest version of UUU 4 and UUU5)

Both UUU4 and 5 are easy to use, they work almost all games, Here's another screenshot of me from another game using UUU 5

8 (1).png 5 (1).png

Last edited:

brandondan0h

Aug 10, 2020
nah like I aint tryna rush or anything but this is more or less my most hyped game I've found on here in some time, idk what it is but its got something man...

erri

Jul 4, 2017
Well, this is, IMO, a high quality game in development, especially in the 3d-you-can-actually-move-around category. But checking their Patreon, he is definitely not getting enough "funding" to support for their vision and our "expectation" of it. IDK where I am going with this. Goodbye.

Kyuboy

Jun 5, 2020
But why did the dev go silent? Devs act like it's impossible taking 10 minutes a week, or even biweekly, to update their paid members, crazy

Reactions: knatum
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes