knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Played through the demo, from what I can tell there's 1 new HJ dream sequence...
after you get into the house you can peep through the doorcrack same as before, but that's about where the demo ends.

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Played through the demo, from what I can tell there's 1 new HJ dream sequence...
after you get into the house you can peep through the doorcrack same as before, but that's about where the demo ends.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: thinking emoji
Is it? question mark

Now is the time to change the title of the thread to 0.2.
I'll work on this post tomorrow dw for now just use itchio

Mi_Hu1995

Jul 17, 2022
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: thinking emoji
Is it? question mark

iv gone through it had the dream scene, then touching the chained ankle. then in bathroom it mentions lube but there is no lube i searched through every rooms that i could look around in. how many scenes are there?

erri

Jul 4, 2017
where is the lube for the shower in the opposite house? or is that end of content?

erri

Jul 4, 2017
I guess after the shower scene its end of content? great work! Loved the sleep paralysis scene.

Reactions: Atheno

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I'm trying mega hard to find all the dream sightings of the ghost,
the only ones I've managed are the obvious one on day 1 and the legs sticking out of the bath on day 2
I've been doing this to the point where the inability to skip the box moving at the start is genuinely starting to infuriate me lol

so the shower scene: got the lube from desk > returned to the shower > the mc sticks his dick in the wax figure
and...the game stops. Can't find any way to interact, the camera is frozen at an awkward 45 degree angle looking down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atheno and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is the shower/bathtub scene bugged? I get in there but there's no animation or anything. Can look around and open the shower doors, light up the flashlight but can't do anything.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes