orensan

May 29, 2017
No thanks, 3.x something GB to play a walking bug simulator.

feel sorry for whoever is supporting his patreon so early on

Reactions: Aguoifds4389

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Crazy interactive shit like this is really cool, it's like Xmoon Story Player except the dev (hopefully) isn't a greedy dickhead.

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
Its so laggy even on lowest graphics! and my mouse was stuck on the right down side of the screen while playing so couldnt even close the game

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I seen an option to censor/uncensor but can't interact with it. Also pics are uncensored, what's the deal?

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
it seems to me that novice developers have some kind of competition on which of them will make the most incomprehensible and uncomfortable control)
I swear whoever programmed the controls for this has some sort of disability

EDIT: As of now this game is essentially unplayable. Controls are non existent, nothing fuckin works, at all. I managed to get the 2 character to fuck by yeeting my mouse across my table and thats about it. Not worth the headache

Last edited:

Absentia616

Apr 16, 2018
"In addition, the game has an adult and mature underlying message, everyone should be able to be represented
and should feel comfortable playing, no matter what you like. Cosmos aims to satisfy the physical aspect of this message."

Not going to lie, this was a real turn-off, it's this underlying message that is in nearly everything nowadays, is the reason i hide my sexuality IRL and makes me uncomfortable

Reactions: D-lag and NickTH

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
It looks like a good game, I loved the graphics. But the controls are confusing and it's woefully censored. Green sinal to me,

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
This is a reeeally bizarre proof of concept, as it is. WASD is movement, from what I can tell you can also move by right clicking? Holding MMB lets you move camera around. Clicking on the girl lets you talk with her, you can tell her to get into a few different poses and fondle her with a ghost hand. If you run off the platform into the magical pool of lean you'll be teleported to somewhere where you can customize both character's models. Just run off of that platform to get back.

I'm guessing there's no topout on the framerate, because setting the limit to 30 or 60 is fine, but if you set it to 500, the game shits the bed. Turning down shadows and reflections seems to help a lot too.

There's a lot of stuff in the previews that I couldn't figure out how to get. I'm guessing this "free build" is missing a lot of features, as well as being permanently censored. :FacePalm:

This is definitely one of those "come back in a year" projects.

Jul 22, 2017
has nothing to do with this game. your download is corrupted. its 2022 learn some basic computer skills
ok ok sorry i know that, im redownloading it but it will take a while since i reached download limit on mega, i just wanted to see if there is some workaround

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Crazy interactive shit like this is really cool, it's like Xmoon Story Player except the dev (hopefully) isn't a greedy dickhead.
Right!, Xmoon was great wtf happened to that, I remember checking for a few years with no updates at all on the forums or atleast no dev updates

As for this, did anyone figure out the controls?

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes