Oct 30, 2017
Here's a quick guide for those who can't figure out how to play this game:

Movement: WASD or Right Click+Mouse Direction
Menu: Esc
Interaction: Left Mouse Button
Camera: Middle Mouse Button

How to play:
Self Interaction:

• You can click on yourself with the mouse cursor to bring up dialogue options.
  • You can do certain poses (same for male and female).
  • You can play with yourself; this unlocks the hand on the top left of the screen, you can click on boobs/chest, vagina, penis and anus to play with them. You can change modes (if available) with 1/2/3/4/5.

Twosome:
  • You can click on the other person with the mouse cursor to bring up dialogue options.
  • You can ask them to do certain poses (same for male and female).
  • You can ask to fuck.
  • If you ask to fuck, they will assume a standing default position.
  • You can only have sex in the "lifting up the ass" position.
  • Ask "can I joint" (typo for "join") to start sex when in the right position. A square will pop up on the penis. Click on it, then 2 other squares will pop up on the other person (vagina and anus), drag the first square into whichever hole you want.
  • You hold click anywhere on the screen to start moving, you move the mouse up and down to change your hip angle, and left and right to start thrusting forward and back.
  • You can play with the other person with the hand (top left) when in any position after joining them. You can click on boobs/chest, vagina, penis and anus to play with them. You can change modes (if available) with 1/2/3/4/5.

Customization:
  • To customize both characters, go to the end of the walkway and jump off. This should take you to the "Customization Area". When there, click on the bottom right "Flower" to start the customization process. Keep in mind there is no set gender in this game, you set the gender yourself by making your character look like the gender you want them to act as.
  • Click on the top left bust icon to change what character you want to customize. You can change the following through this menu:
  1. First and Last Name
  2. Sexual Identity
  3. Voice
  4. Idle Pose
  5. Walk Style
  6. Skin Color, Weight and Musculature
  7. Genitals
  8. Hair and eyebrows type and color
  9. Eye Color
  • The rest of the body can be customized in one of two ways: Either by clicking on the body part which brings up a menu with sliders, or by clicking and holding the body part then dragging it up/down, left/right/ or forward/back.
  • You can save your changes into profile by clicking on the top left icon, clicking on the + at the bottom right of the menu that pops up, clicking on save profile and naming it.
  • You have to restart the game to get back up and start messing around with sex and everything.

I hope this details everything there is to know, this game has a lot of potential.

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
This should be 500MB max... while there is a 700MB intro video file which probably isn't even used...

Please learn how to package your game correct, this is a fucking joke (not to mention the censorship...)

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Here's a quick guide for those who can't figure out how to play this game:

Movement: WASD or Right Click+Mouse Direction
Menu: Esc
Interaction: Left Mouse Button
Camera: Middle Mouse Button
Left clicking even on the box (on penis for sex) or with the hand just brings up the same dialogue box as clicking without the hand etc.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Censored: Yes why is it when the videos show it's not?
Don't like Futa anyway unless it's Avoidable?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So people will pay for the uncensored Patreon version

This one
fucking scums man
I get that they need to make a buck, but post the fucking censored screenshots then, don't fucking waste people's time, it's not gonna make them buy your shit
I don't know why I spoke in 2nd person

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Can someone reupload the uncensored version? I downloaded it several times, tried repairing it and I still can't acces it. Either I can't extract it at all or after repairing it and extracting "TU_windows.pak" or something like that is still corrupted.

poiiu

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone reupload the uncensored version? I downloaded it several times, tried repairing it and I still can't acces it. Either I can't extract it at all or after repairing it and extracting "TU_windows.pak" or something like that is still corrupted.
, but it shouldn't be broken as it's the official patreon link, so it's probably something on your end.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Pretty ambitious project. In its current state, it may have been wiser to advertise it as a tech demo rather than a game in the current state, because it is a impressive tech demo/prototype but a weak game.
People here are more used to VNish game were the first update are already be the beggining of the story. I won't see this kind of devloppement path appening on that project.
The more technical novelty/complexity there is in a project, the more unpredictable the devellopement path get, so better make sure that everyone get that from the start so that people don't feel disapointed latter on.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes