Jul 27, 2018
I dont even care about ntr stuff. If it will be Riley Reid, I m in.

edit: seems like the game is broken right now. well, you cant have everything

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Broken images, shitty english... just put a little more effort...
I think that English is not the author's native language. Therefore, I don’t think that we should expect corrections in this regard if he doesn’t find a native speaker of the language to correct the mistakes.

The funniest moment is why invest effort if you can get money for almost nothing? In fact, other than time, such games do not take anything away from the author.

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
I feel like the pacing could use some work, it goes a bit 0-100 with her getting railed in front of you with no buildup

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I feel like the pacing could use some work, it goes a bit 0-100 with her getting railed in front of you with no buildup
I will answer directly and without inspiring hope, I do not think that this thing will be fixed.

Why? Yes, because if it wasn't done at the beginning, then it was done specifically to stretch the time. As if the laws of the genre have no content, we give the player a ton of grind, why? To keep him busy :)

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry, imho, mindless grinding doesn't count as gameplay, not as it is currently implemented anyway. At least the dialogue is digestible and the UI is relatively clean.
Good luck!

Reactions: 1Teddy1
Jun 2, 2020
I think that English is not the author's native language. Therefore, I don’t think that we should expect corrections in this regard if he doesn’t find a native speaker of the language to correct the mistakes.

The funniest moment is why invest effort if you can get money for almost nothing? In fact, other than time, such games do not take anything away from the author.
He could write the game in his native language and then translate it with a machine; he would get a better result.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
He could write the game in his native language and then translate it with a machine; he would get a better result.
I think you've hit the nail on the head, he used a machine to translate from his native language without understanding the intricacies of English.

Russian is my native language, for example, when I write a text, I have to avoid difficult Russian words in English. Because English does not understand them and you have to look for alt versions of these words for this language in order to adequately construct sentences.

The question is, will a person bother so much with such subtleties? The answer is simply no. Believe me, it is very tiring to adapt 2 texts to 2 languages.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes