theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
other than the cheating chicken item .....
Cheating chicken??

Given the developer's lousy character, I would describe this as a barely hidden insult to anyone who plays his game. He sells his supporters malware and insults them and yet they continue to pay for it? To put it in Einstein's words: The universe and human stupidity...

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Maybe I asked a weird question, but how to get magnum and granade launchers?
I do believe the grenade launcher itself is unimplemented. So all the grenade ammo is essentially just money. As mentioned before, magnum is an event in the first area.

Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
Have you really played them? You can't said you play them when you just download open for a bit and then screenshot it.

Above you there are people that experience issues with black image during fighting scene
Yes, I played and played, there were no errors in the game. I've already completed the entire game even in just these couple of days. ☹ Version Joiplay 1.20.410-patreon 1000726995.jpg

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
Yes, I played and played, there were no errors in the game. I've already completed the entire game even in just these couple of days. ☹ Version Joiplay 1.20.410-patreon View attachment 3548925
Not not that, when I told you to provide the screenshot. `Above you there are people that experience issues with black image during fighting scene`

I'm referring to that, provide screenshot of that and not Joiplay

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I like the gameplay here. I find this way more fun than "Ero Dungeons" Just need to replace the arts and weapons with medieval fantasy stuff + succubus curses rather than zombie virus then it's all good.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Cheating chicken??

Given the developer's lousy character, I would describe this as a barely hidden insult to anyone who plays his game. He sells his supporters malware and insults them and yet they continue to pay for it? To put it in Einstein's words: The universe and human stupidity...
einstein stupidity.jpg

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Yes, don't use Joiplay would be a solid start.
I am playing on M2 Mac with nwjs 0.86, no issues there. I still don't get why people keep running their game with the distributed exe. Way safer to use official nwjs exe. But then again, I have seen a game with exe file in the data folder. Maybe nwjs can run exe and malicious code. So, it's probably actually safer to play on Linux/Macos to prevent execution of downloaded files. (usually downloaded files don't have +x permission)

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Cheat engine doesn't seem to work on editing her Hp, Sp, and Vp.
Anyone tried using Cheat engine?
Use NW.js SDK to run the game and edit by calling javascript on various in game objects. It's very hard to edit memory of a virtual machine directly.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
this thread was recently created plus this game hasn't always had an english translation
Definitely a read if you want to understand what people are talking about:
https://f95zone.to/threads/elzee-tunnel-escape.128257/

And yes believe me I fully understand the game hasn't been in english. I have been using mtool, which the dev tried to obfuscate the code to stop. The dev had said there was an eng translation on its way but I thought he genuinely wasn't going to make the effort. So I'm glad there's at least that.

Reactions: Lykanter
Nov 15, 2022
From what I have read so far almost no RPG Maker game works proper under Joiplay so don't get your hopes high.
From my experience,most of the RPG Maker game can run properly in JoiPlay,even smoothly.
However,some game doesn't due to various reason(You can ask for help in JoiPlay's official Discord),in this game,the image during combat is not showing except the H animation.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes