BanishingBlade

May 21, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something, I'm unable to get any sex scene except for the bloated zombie only. Am I missing something?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Btw the game could be played in browser by doubleclicking index.html. Should be safer than launching RPGM exe which has full access to various system APIs.

Reactions: Beats9821

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
The magnum is in Power Supply Zone? Spent 2 hours there after beating it any haven't seen it ever appear. What is this cursed luck?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
The magnum is in Power Supply Zone? Spent 2 hours there after beating it any haven't seen it ever appear. What is this cursed luck?
I only had it show up after clearing the third area, the one with the clown boss. Apparently you can get it earlier if she loses her virginity but I didn't test that out.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I only had it show up after clearing the third area, the one with the clown boss. Apparently you can get it earlier if she loses her virginity but I didn't test that out.
Yeah I'm not sure on that since she lost her virginity form getting ambushed by a zombie after the electrical event with the old man on the first run through. After that it never showed up despite hours of trying, it only showed up after another hour or so after clearing all the way to right before the CEO zone.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes