Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
can someone tell why i can't use potion of eve?
even after having gotten a whole lot seeds View attachment 3732443
If you've been doing the seed gathering at the simulation room, it won't count because anything that happens sexwise is forgotten once you leave the battle, even just losing virginity. If you haven't, I'm not too sure because that would be the first time I've seen this happen

blitz1977

Dec 31, 2018
beim sout habe ich bugs, sex sout läuft weiter obwohl es schon vorbei ist

I have bugs with the sout, sex sout continues to run even though it's already over

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Well, I think I've basically made most of the adjustments and changes I'd like to for now, and I'm getting a little antsy waiting for a new release, so I figured I'd just go ahead and put out what I've got so far. I've added some new things since before, and I've copied the original post here for convenience. This is essentially HARD mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm considering removing the positives for seeds as well and just keeping the downsides, but I'm not sure that's actually necessary.
Anyways, here you are. Just overwrite in the data folder.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
Does anyone have a save with a full combat simulation?
i have but i think the downloaded game already included that? before the new version of 0.25, i have the full save that unlocked everything but she's no longer virgin (have seed power) save data. so i had to play from start and now only like 3-4 not yet unlockable battle simulation

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
i have but i think the downloaded game already included that? before the new version of 0.25, i have the full save that unlocked everything but she's no longer virgin (have seed power) save data. so i had to play from start and now only like 3-4 not yet unlockable battle simulation
I can't finish off 3 monsters in an endless nightmare

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
Well, I think I've basically made most of the adjustments and changes I'd like to for now, and I'm getting a little antsy waiting for a new release, so I figured I'd just go ahead and put out what I've got so far. I've added some new things since before, and I've copied the original post here for convenience. This is essentially HARD mode.

I'm considering removing the positives for seeds as well and just keeping the downsides, but I'm not sure that's actually necessary.
Anyways, here you are. Just overwrite in the data folder.

MEGA
nice to see people try to mod this, i will give it a try. This reminds me of wings or roldea hard mod, hachina,etc. but sadly to this day no one tried modded the virgin protection magic game.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
I can't finish off 3 monsters in an endless nightmare
it was supposed to be we grind at other normal stages first then try the endless again, i have yet to finish it, so why only few left not unlocked

But i have successfully keep her virgin until that point (tho you can buy the virgin potion),it wont be the same because the stats still show you have been r4ped before. and you have the seed

1718544803871.png
what i'm missing:
1718545010535.png

Last edited:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Interesting! I'm unsure if I want to make endless any harder than it already is, though!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
MTool has worked for me.
What is MTool?

It's not like Cheat Engine is it?

I tried CE in a game, and had to watch and follow every step in a "How To" YouTube video of the same game just to even use CE because i don't understand it even with a guide.

I like cheats when they are simple, like WeMod simple, or console commands, most of all, when they are included/available with the game.

I still remember "glittering prizes" and "hatchet" from Warcraft ll, and I haven't even played that game for over two decades.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes