johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
You can but there's problem with character sprite when in battle, its has black screen covering the character but not when being raped. The black screen happen when the character is idle(even when have debuff),attack and use skill.

I dont know why everyone didn't tell anything how to fix this, rather they don't give a fuck or they just dont know
No one knows! It's as simple as that. Joiplay doesn't work with whatever DRM that Elzee has injected into the game... It's not your traditional RPGM without any protection or encryption.

For that same reason, there's no official android port released by the dev either.

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
You can but there's problem with character sprite when in battle, its has black screen covering the character but not when being raped. The black screen happen when the character is idle(even when have debuff),attack and use skill.

I dont know why everyone didn't tell anything how to fix this, rather they don't give a fuck or they just dont know
You could try posting that issue in the joiplay discord maybe someone would be able to help there

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Because I'm pretty sure the game won't have too many balance changes, and the original version's database files are locked down tight, I've taken a look here in order to make some of my ideal changes.

Namely; I've increased sensitivity gains, I've increased the influence of sensitivity on adrenaline gains and generally increased adrenaline gains a bit, enemies now reduce SP right before they try to insert (incentivizing actually struggling out).

And perhaps most importantly revisions to the virginity/hymen/struggle system. For one, because adrenaline/sensitivity increases more easily the SP is more likely to be higher. Second, the struggle progress per button press is now slightly randomized and generally takes some more presses. Each button press increases adrenaline more. Being at less than half health will increase the SP cost. You're really going to want to improve your SP and keep it up. Ambushes from elite enemies can be pretty brutal now, too. Virginity now gives a slight attack boost and a decent defense boost, hopefully some incentive to try to keep it around besides thematically and potential VP gains. Essentially, this makes maintaining virginity much more difficult if you're actually trying to keep it.

Considering I'd have to re-do my work when a new version gets released, I'd probably wait till the game is more feature complete, or the release version. And, I think there's still a little balancing I went to test out for the late game. But, I wanted to see if there was any interest in changes like this.
I'd be super interested in getting my hands on that, if you're willing. What you just said addressed 98% of my problems with the game, which all can be summed up as - you have to TRY to get raped in the vanilla game.

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
Readed the treads and kinda dont get it. The current version TUNNELESCAPE0.25.3aspecial-Patched is safe or not? And how pc is gonna be damage if its not safe?

Last edited:

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Readed the treads and kinda dont get it. The current version TUNNELESCAPE0.25.3aspecial-Patched is safe or not? And how pc is gonna be damage if its not safe?
the cracked version in the first post of this thread is safe. The dev keeps injecting the game with malware-like DRM to try and stop pirates (it doesn't work, as can be seen here! Probably only pushed more people to places like f95 to be honest, the fact that trying to stamp out piracy just causes it to be more popular is well known by this point but I guess Elzee didn't get the memo) so just the cracked versions are truly safe.

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
the cracked version in the first post of this thread is safe. The dev keeps injecting the game with malware-like DRM to try and stop pirates (it doesn't work, as can be seen here! Probably only pushed more people to places like f95 to be honest, the fact that trying to stamp out piracy just causes it to be more popular is well known by this point but I guess Elzee didn't get the memo) so just the cracked versions are truly safe.
Hmmm, i've just downloaded an archive named "TUNNELESCAPE0.25.3aspecial-Patched" there is no word about crack so i hoped this is already processed by Nuclear John hands?

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
i payed for the game on ich.io
it is good, the cracked version was what convinsed me to do so.
still having trouble finding out where to get the smg and how to unlock the final area.
i recomond buying the game using ich.io and not steam.
you get a discount on the next patch if you don't want to sub with patrion.
considering that is the working model, and not free update.
the current steam versions are scam by default.

you can get a revolver by going back to the first area and kill a mini boss after getting the nightmare labyrinth.

you pay for the full version of that patch, 25.x, you only need to rebuy with discount starting patch 26.x, all in between patches are free update after buying.
that is worth the 15 bucks + 7.50 per major update after buying current version.

Last edited:

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
You can't even buy the game on steam yet..
But I'm sure that once you can, steam won't let you charge per update, so that would a good place to get the game.
Unless he starts calling them DLC.

Final area is not implemented yet, and the SMG is from one of the bosses in endless mode, so you have to be a little lucky to run into it.

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
You can't even buy the game on steam yet..
But I'm sure that once you can, steam won't let you charge per update, so that would a good place to get the game.
Unless he starts calling them DLC.

Final area is not implemented yet, and the SMG is from one of the bosses in endless mode, so you have to be a little lucky to run into it.
I think that the game will be delisted soon after launching on steam if Elzee does not remove his DRM (which I doubt).

Reactions: Mimihime

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Tried to dl this some days ago. All links are unknown to me and almost all of them ended blocked my antivirus. I think only "Bunkr" worked but then I only found a small .exe of 27mo in the ZIP. When I tried to install this, I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about it when it asked for permissions like 10 times in total. I refused all of them but after that my computer detected a TROJAN. Sometimes it's false alerts. But here I doubted since my computer clearly asked me to clean it and restore is datas since they were "damaged".

Never trying again until it's on sites that are less suspicious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Cif123

Feb 1, 2024
No one knows! It's as simple as that. Joiplay doesn't work with whatever DRM that Elzee has injected into the game... It's not your traditional RPGM without any protection or encryption.

For that same reason, there's no official android port released by the dev either.
Hmm fair point

cowardlyseeker

Jun 6, 2024
Hey, there's a prompt for me to put 3 digit code after getting eve potion(?) and it has chinese letters. Anyone knows what is this? I got spooked because of the DRM and whatnot.

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, there's a prompt for me to put 3 digit code after getting eve potion(?) and it has chinese letters. Anyone knows what is this? I got spooked because of the DRM and whatnot.
If you have the version that is released here, the code should be in the text file where the .exe is (If you didn't change anything it should be 100).

Reactions: cowardlyseeker
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes