Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
I don't get why this dev is on such an unrelenting crusade against piracy to go so far as attaching trojans and malware in his code. It's a losing battle, like it or not your work is going to get ripped eventually, it happens all the time. Fighting back like this only makes things worse for yourself in the long run, it breaks the goodwill in your patrons and potential buyers by sneaking in trash like this, you'd look like a petulant petty piece of piss pansy programmer.

But yeah, I don't know if it's been said enough but a huge thanks to John for taking the time to thoroughly sweep though this mine field of a game and make it safe to play. I hope every release cracked makes this dev seethe.
Because Elzee is one of the world's greatest cunt-monkies who will get fucked into oblivion when he messes with the wrong person like a Rich Daddy's Boy or Girl who gets their uber expensive custom laptop bricked by Fuckzee's malware.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
i onlyu wish that the apple was easyer to obtain.
the random luck with the greenhouse for the apple sucks.
only ever gotten 1 apple.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Is there a difference between virgin and non virgin, drinking the eve potion
There isn't an explicit difference. But, having sex opens up the possibility of gaining VPs (and so possible losing) or seeds. All seeds are stat tradeoffs, and some are pretty bad, and some could even be seen as pretty good.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The dev seems to be moving away from blood on deflowering, or at least toning it down significantly. What a shame.

You can check for yourself in the recent development updates on ci-en.

Cif123

Feb 1, 2024
No one knows! It's as simple as that. Joiplay doesn't work with whatever DRM that Elzee has injected into the game... It's not your traditional RPGM without any protection or encryption.

For that same reason, there's no official android port released by the dev either.
Alright, i think i might get the problem its black screen
Its because the image size, its over 4096x4096. This is how much joiplay can handle

I think i can handle this by resize the image

• Wow
Reactions: johnyakuza1

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
Did my save just get bricked? When I load it, the game crashes. Luckily I made backups which still work, but I'm wondering whether this is a fluke or not.

Elysian69

Jan 29, 2023
any way to cheat this game? tried doing some devtool stuff with nwjs in the past to no avail, is there a proper mod or better option yet?

patinafinish

Dec 23, 2019
Definitely looking forward to this. Want to see a tangible benefit to remain a virgin, and to make the actual struggle to prevent penetration more rewarding. Plus, if you're going for a theme'd virgin run, not having access to adrenaline and the attack boost can be painful.

Reactions: Tomoushie
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes