4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

rebirth3rd

Feb 10, 2019
Hi. It's not physically possible to release a single update that contains all the routes and endings that Turning the Page will feature. v0.19.1 is not unfinished, the story is simply splitting into several routes. To complete everything at the same time, we would have to do a single update in about 10 months with all the choices and all the endings completed, an update containing 30+ CGs and something like 450k words or more. I think you can understand that is not possible.

As we also did with our last game, Turning the Page will have each route completed one at a time. This is how we work on our games, continuing 2/3/4 routes all at once would mean that each of them would see very little new content each month. Ultimately it would be bad for anyone, for us to work on it, and just as bad for the readers.

As for Sophie's hair color, the one you showed is obviously too saturated. Sophie's hair color is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's possible that during the png extractions of the new sprite, some hue/saturation/luminosity or color balance layer was activated by mistake. I'll check this and version 0.20.0 will have the hair I just showed.
The more saturated version looks devilish red to me. Not a big fan of the saturation there but I accepted it somehow as the color serves the purpose to indicate that Sophie had slided down to the evil end of being a husband-humiliating sadist wife for the pleasure of her master. Especially in the 3rd CG Sophie looks exactly like a classic anime succubus with crimson hair and emerald eye.

But wow the adjusted version looks so much better. Submissive-look ginger redhead, sexy as hell. Cannot wait to play the next update and see how it looks in the updated CG. 10/10 hair style.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda and bigboat

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
I prefer the red hair more than the brown one it suits her more since she is becoming more of a slut, I was getting bored seeing her in that brown lame hairstyle with those horns

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Really loved the last update, so hot, so kinky.
But I have to admit I am a bit disapointed
Maybe I'm in the minority but I feel the cheating sutff is much better when the wife/husband has good relation with their partner because that makes the cheating more wrong and that's hot.
I don't know if that's just me but anyway that was still very hot and I'm really looking forward to see what's next ;)

apecrust

Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We like the hair and will keep it.
Hello Azienda. I just saw on your Patreon the 0.20 update with the new haircut of Sophie. In my opinion, you shouldn't use it because new players who are finding out about your game will get spoiled and won't expirience the game the way as you intended.

Reactions: purplebakedpotato

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hello Azienda. I just saw on your Patreon the 0.20 update with the new haircut of Sophie. In my opinion, you shouldn't use it because new players who are finding out about your game will get spoiled and won't expirience the game the way as you intended.
Hi. Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: IMMORTALCS26

DanielGraves

Jan 24, 2024
I prefer the red hair more than the brown one it suits her more since she is becoming more of a slut, I was getting bored seeing her in that brown lame hairstyle with those horns
yeah, though, i'm waiting to see if she will have new clothes to match her new hairstyle

May 27, 2020
Ok after this latest update, I have to admit I'm warming up to the hair. There's a great shot of her as she's getting railed from behind where the hair definitely pops for me.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes