4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I really liked the last version with the sex scene with Felix. I liked that Felix wasn't so moralistic about Sophie's proposals. He gave it his all haha but logically he wasn't going to be enough but he had his chance with a Sok`phie who was finally well prepared and hoping it would work but it wasn't possible. The only thing perhaps that left me a little dissatisfied is that in her meeting with Zack she continues to affirm that she still loves Felix. All of the above was precisely where Sophie confirmed that Felix's relationship is just a relationship of friends. It seemed to me that I got some intensity out of the meeting, I think it wasn't necessary, it was the moment where she should show him that she really loves him and no one else but she keeps going back and forth with that. We'll see how it ends at the end of the scene.

Reactions: Wizmoe

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Before I play this I have a question. Is this game choice or is it just reading. If it is choice is it one of those games that gives you choice but it doesn't change the story. You choosing a path is just a pat your head tactic.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Before I play this I have a question. Is this game choice or is it just reading. If it is choice is it one of those games that gives you choice but it doesn't change the story. You choosing a path is just a pat your head tactic.
Currently, the story is pretty much on rails. There isn't much of any deviation from it, you're just along for the ride. There are some choices with flags, but we don't know the long-term ramifications of those choices yet as they haven't come into play. And some don't seem to matter much at all (or choices are just ignored).

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
A majority of the game doesnt have big choices, we just entered a route split last month. Its not the kind of game where the player has a lot of control.

Basically really early on(update .04 i think) is a choice to avoid ntr and see the good, happy end. After that all the choices have small effects the story until you get to update .19. From there we have another route split, its unclear how many more there will be.

Reactions: Walter Victor

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
A majority of the game doesnt have big choices, we just entered a route split last month. Its not the kind of game where the player has a lot of control.

Basically really early on(update .04 i think) is a choice to avoid ntr and see the good, happy end. After that all the choices have small effects the story until you get to update .19. From there we have another route split, its unclear how many more there will be.
What's the route split for .19? Is it in Felix's or Sophie's POV?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That wasn't the first day so leaking should not be a bother
I mean, of course it's a bother, but the devs have stated that it's not as big of a bother as leaking earlier, obviously.

Sort of like asking us to keep it in our pants at least this long (Game Access tier release).

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes