4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Felix's story is very flat and boring. It lacks spark and never comes.
And I don't mean that he learns the situation. There is simply a lack of scenes that make him go crazy. It's too silly.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Too bad Felix is not only stupid but also blind. Whole scene being like:

View attachment 3484961
This is interesting but here's my take:

We see the scene zoomed in, but unless Felix holds his classes with binoculars around his neck, that zoom is a privilege only we have. Other than that, and this is something I learned from playing several netorare games, dark scenes are actually always darker for the protagonist than what the reader sees. This is done to avoid people fapping to a damn black screen :ROFLMAO:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Just wait till Felix wake up at night to Zach fucking Sophie in their bed right next to him, see nothing in darkness, say "must have been the wind" and go back to sleep. This dude clearly can do this.
Well that would definitely be hard to explain :ROFLMAO: But I don't think we'll get scenes like that

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Of the various MCs, Felix is in the 10 most idiots there are, ridiculous, that's why he deserves what Sofhia does, hahahah
I agree, Felix is the most dense and naive protagonists I've seen in a long time, I literally think Sophie does it in front of him and wouldn't even notice.

I really like the concept of seeing the Pov of each of the characters, but honestly Felix's route has on more than one occasion made me pat myself on the head thinking "no one can be that blind".

I have to say that so far in Felix's route the only scene I really like is when he enters the damage and you see silhouettes of Sophie and Zach between the shower curtains. The rest the truth is that I did not like so much.

I'm just discovering Azienda with this game, so I don't know if it's the first time he uses the double Pov mechanic or he already used it before. But I sincerely hope that for the next game to have the man Pov again it will improve a bit because sometimes it's boring to play. Also from what I saw in the gallery it seems that the scenes of Felix's route are already finished.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
at this point, i do think sophie and alex should just be together. the story shifts to alex continuing to push her boundaries. flash others (maybe her students), tease others, public exhibition, sharing. i can see alex talking her into threesomes.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I agree, Felix is the most dense and naive protagonists I've seen in a long time, I literally think Sophie does it in front of him and wouldn't even notice.

I really like the concept of seeing the Pov of each of the characters, but honestly Felix's route has on more than one occasion made me pat myself on the head thinking "no one can be that blind".

I have to say that so far in Felix's route the only scene I really like is when he enters the damage and you see silhouettes of Sophie and Zach between the shower curtains. The rest the truth is that I did not like so much.

I'm just discovering Azienda with this game, so I don't know if it's the first time he uses the double Pov mechanic or he already used it before. But I sincerely hope that for the next game to have the man Pov again it will improve a bit because sometimes it's boring to play. Also from what I saw in the gallery it seems that the scenes of Felix's route are already finished.
If I share Felix's route it seems a little boring because he can't contribute almost anything. There is nothing in which he competes with Zack, not even on a day-to-day basis and he is too naive to be able to realize things and even his best friends trick him. To make matters worse, he says he likes her hair and she totally changes it, that was the cruelest thing of the whole game. Besides, it already makes you sad to see him wander so far from reality, we'll see if in the next updates he puts a little bit of punch into it.

Reactions: Thatlostone
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes